Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crack Down?
OK....so let's get this straight. Are icy blue headlights legal or illegal in toronto? They sell them everywhere so i figure they are legal....blue lights or super white lights....whats the deal? Let's get some straight answers what is legal and not....
Be the change you want to see in this world.
cornflakes,Nov 2 2006, 02:20 AM Wrote:OK....so let's get this straight.  Are icy blue headlights legal or illegal in toronto?  They sell them everywhere so i figure they are legal....blue lights or super white lights....whats the deal?  Let's get some straight answers what is legal and not....
[right][snapback]214260[/snapback][/right]

Those are fine.

It;s the blue LED lights people put on the front of their cars.
^^-- what he said.

So long as your headlights are white, your corner markers are amber, and your tails red, you're fine.

Of course, it doesn't comment on the severe lack of taste and practicality of putting in the 'icy blue headlights'..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

lol....awww...i kinda like the icy blues...the one's that are mostly white but have a touch of blue.

Anyways....do u guys know about the OSRAM's 50% + ? (55/60W). It's only sold in Europe (approved for europe) but not sure if they are ok or legal for canada.
Be the change you want to see in this world.