Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New To Focus Canada
Flofocus,Jun 22 2006, 02:37 PM Wrote:You looking for a sugar daddy?  I hear this place has a few  :P
[right][snapback]194743[/snapback][/right]

Winner = Flo :lol:

oh and...

:hi:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Yeah... this is my sister guys. Take it easy, or you'll wake up one morning with your Focus looking like this!

[Image: Focus_Autopsy.JPG]

:lol:

Now I just need to get my wife on the boards. :ph34r:
Yes Welcome. TONS of great advice here. You will have fun with it. I love the body kit. I was thinking of getting the spoiler for my car once I get my skirts on.

Enjoy and have fun.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Welcome to the site!

I'm here in the south east part of Ottawa, Wakley / St Laurent area! As for focus get togethers here in Ottawa there really isn't much interest! I usually end up heading out for a cruise or meet with some friends who are apart of http://www.newtiburon.com !!

Excellent looking focus by the way!!!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
P-51,Jun 22 2006, 09: Wrote:Yeah...  this is my sister guys.  Take it easy, or you'll wake up one morning with your Focus looking like this!

Now I just need to get my wife on the boards. :ph34r:
[right][snapback]194819[/snapback][/right]

we already have a focusOwner's wife on here. we're good. But thanks!

:lol: :lol:

just buggin'.. trying to grow the community. Natasha doesn't seem to post much more and I'd love to get more people out east onboard.

that and if anyone in ottawa has a problem with their car, it never hurts knowing bluetoy and flo.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

pics of your sis please............ :P :D
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
Welcome!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Hey, your ride looks REALLY nice!
Welcome.
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
My sister owns a Focus and there is no way in hell I would tell her to come to this board. One member disgracing our family is enough!

But welcome. And this sugardaddy is out of commision.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
D-Dub,Jun 22 2006, 11: Wrote:pics of your sis please............ :P  :D
[right][snapback]194855[/snapback][/right]
:twak: Be a gentleman.

Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
SVT ZX3,Jun 22 2006, 02:30 PM Wrote:Welcome to FC, nice looking car but needs some SVT side mirrors. My dad bought the same car in black a month or 2 ago. You may find its not quite as uptight as the Jet here......which can be good or bad depending on your view of things. ;)
[right][snapback]194766[/snapback][/right]

As much as I like the jet, its a bit much.... I just joined cause my brother is a performance engineer that is pretty well known in the focus world and hes big into the jet....

anyways, thanks for all the welcomes... and the leg humping too i guess <_<
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
darkpuppet,Jun 22 2006, 10:53 PM Wrote:that and if anyone in ottawa has a problem with their car, it never hurts knowing bluetoy and flo.
[right][snapback]194840[/snapback][/right]

...and I owe a few (ok, many :lol: ) on this board some favours.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
ZX3guy2000,Jun 22 2006, 09:00 PM Wrote:Welcome to the site!

I'm here in the south east part of Ottawa, Wakley / St Laurent area!  As for focus get togethers here in Ottawa there really isn't much interest!  I usually end up heading out for a cruise or meet with some friends  who are apart of  http://www.newtiburon.com !! 

Excellent looking focus by the way!!!
[right][snapback]194832[/snapback][/right]

Well.... lets get some interest started!!! There is nothing saying we all cant meet somewhere and go for a ride or for a few beers...

I was hoping to take the driving courses up at Shannonville... I could always use a little refinement on my technique

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
ZX5chica,Jun 23 2006, 10:16 AM Wrote:Well.... lets get some interest started!!! There is nothing saying we all cant meet somewhere and go for a ride or for a few beers...

I was hoping to take the driving courses up at Shannonville... I could always use a little refinement on my technique
[right][snapback]194941[/snapback][/right]

why, GOD, WHY don't I live in Ottawa?!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

why, GOD, WHY don't I live in Ottawa?!
[right][snapback]194959[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:D
Hahahaha..... because we are nothing but a bunch of politicians... :)

But apparently other than the OVD club, there are no *mass* amounts of people that get together in this area... that has got to be changed...

Come on Ottawa...

welcome.
'03 Focus SVT
ZX5chica,Jun 23 2006, 12:32 PM Wrote:why, GOD, WHY don't I live in Ottawa?!
[right][snapback]194959[/snapback][/right]

:D
Hahahaha..... because we are nothing but a bunch of politicians... :)

But apparently other than the OVD club, there are no *mass* amounts of people that get together in this area... that has got to be changed...

Come on Ottawa...
[right][snapback]194968[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

What is the OVD club???
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims

What is the OVD club???
[right][snapback]195045[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Ottawa v-dubbing club... they get together every week on Sunday nights

Car looks nice.
39 replies, 400 views.

haha beware of leghumpers!
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....