Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve's New Car Color Poll
darkpuppet,May 26 2006, 12:47 PM Wrote:correction, I may have been confused... the black roof is available on the blue...  but to be honest, I like the look of the parchment better.

and the picture that ruins the blue for me..

[Image: VistaPonyVert-1.jpg]

Blue is a tough color.. just looks better as a hardtop IMO

I think I'll be playing it safe this time around...
[right][snapback]189696[/snapback][/right]

what about dying the soft top to match the colour of the car? if they's even possible.

I agree that car in this pic looks nasty with those extras? That's the pony package right?
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
yup... .that's the pony package... which I'm avoiding because it forces the automatic on you... and there's no way my mom is driving this car.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I'd get the auto, but minus that package. Sara hates manuals.

Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I dont like racin stripes either, voted for tungsten grey, no racing stripes!

What does it matter though, it's your car!!!
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]

[Image: VistaPonyVert-1.jpg]

Looks cheap. :huh:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
not to stray too far off topic here but why do car companies do that? you want a certain option but you need to buy a package that might include another option you don't want! I am sure it's a cost thing but it costs more not to sell a car if that's the deciding factor.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Flofocus,May 26 2006, 09:59 AM Wrote:I dont like racin stripes either, voted for tungsten grey, no racing stripes!

What does it matter though, it's your car!!!
[right][snapback]189712[/snapback][/right]

sorry, it's gotta have stripes... it's the only way I'll be able to find the car in the parking lot (seriously, I'll be grey mustang convertible # eleventy billion). :P

I went with Black with silver racing stripe, grey leather interior, black spoked wheels with polished lip.

But I'd rather WAY rather go with the Blue cuz I love that blue. Tried getting my dealership to paint my focus that but they wouldn't or would cost alot for me :D. If you can get Blue and black top do it, but the tan top looks like crap. Either that or Black with grey int :D
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
I like the white with blue stripes!
honestly I love that blue on beige there
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,May 26 2006, 02:13 PM Wrote:honestly I love that blue on beige there
[right][snapback]189761[/snapback][/right]

I do too.... but the roof with tinted windows kills the looks.

(I personally want tinted windows as I find nightdriving a bitch without 'em)

Pass on the black exterior, in 6 months the car will be scratched up, etc. NEVER buy a black car..... unless you want to detail it every month.

I voted for the Tungsten grey, black racing stripe, black leather interior choice.
yup

grey with black stripe
black interior!

it just looks good!! :ph34r:
Tungsten/Black stripes, I think you get the leather covered steering wheel with the int. upgrade package. Looked and felt so nice compared to the plastic base steering wheel which I hated.

mo_focus,May 25 2006, 06:07 PM Wrote:How about white with Blue stripe?
[Image: 000188-200511-000008big.jpg][right][snapback]189622[/snapback][/right]
^^^^^^^^^^^
that = teh S3X!!1!1!!!

Love that Cervini kit!
SVT ZX3,May 26 2006, 06:10 PM Wrote:Tungsten/Black stripes, I think you get the leather covered steering wheel with the int. upgrade package. Looked and felt so nice compared to the plastic base steering wheel which I hated.

[right][snapback]189812[/snapback][/right]

that you'd be correct, but I don't believe it gets you the satin aluminum spoked steering wheel.. which is an extra $250 which I think I can live without...

I love the grabber orange
[Image: 373.jpg]
I think that would be awesome

Just sexy B)

If your getting a plain V6, later on if it fits gets a pony package grill and foglight setup ;)
I picked the one most people chose, tungsten,black stripes etc...

This is tungsten silver on the GT500 but has no black stripe
[Image: 413.jpg]

Stang's also look awesome in black with twin racing stripes... A local fella just bought one, looks Fackin sweet!!!!

Thought i would throw this pick in also
[Image: 442.jpg]
Pick your Poison ;)
My Mom Says I'm Special
darkpuppet,May 26 2006, 02:18 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,May 26 2006, 02:13 PM Wrote:honestly I love that blue on beige there
[right][snapback]189761[/snapback][/right]

I do too.... but the roof with tinted windows kills the looks.

(I personally want tinted windows as I find nightdriving a bitch without 'em)
[right][snapback]189762[/snapback][/right]

Really it depends on how dark you go, I've see Tint on the same colour combo before on BMW's, and Infiniti's before, but the tint is really light maybe 45 ~ 60% it's tinted but looks a light brown looking out or into the car, and it looks good.

Also there is the other option I've seen some people have done with tint before and that is to go with the car's colour in the tint, ie. blue on blue, red with red, green on green etc....

Really I think blue on biege will look really good with the light tint on the car.

Keep in mind Every Focus I've owned has / had a black interior, and trust me black leather will make you stick to the seats, not to mention the heat build up in the car before you get into it, the leather will make it worse as the leather will retain the heat on the surfaces, just something to think about B)
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
kool_zx3 Wrote:If your getting a plain V6, later on if it fits gets a pony package grill and foglight setup wink.gif

I refuse to get the phony package.... While it doesn't look hideous on the Tungsten Grey, I just refuse to have my car mistaken for an automatic trannied chick car.

If anything, I'd go for the cobra front end...nice and clean... and aggressive.

Frost.. I hear ya man.. but it looks like I'm just going to deal with it.. The good news is that if the inside of the car is too hot, I can just drop the top and throw a towel on the seats so I don't stick too badly.

one of my buddies (from hofo) has a silver stang, with white stripes. looks really good.
My other ride is your Mom