Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just When You Thought You'd Seen It All!
PIMPSTARS!!!!!!!!

The PimpStar is a huge leap forward in the evolution of the wheel. With the PimpStar's built-in full color LED lights, microprocessor and wireless modem, you can display virtually any image, including text, graphics, logos, and even digital photos!

[Image: pimpstar_scan2_2.jpg]

The included software allows you to create your own images and send them to each wheel individually or all wheels at the same time as you drive! You can even pre-load up to six images into each wheel and program them to change automatically at the time intervals you select. The wheels are environmentally sealed, so you don't have to worry about going to the car wash; and they are powered by the vehicle electrical system so there are no batteries to run out or change, ever.
[Image: pimpstar_scan_2.jpg]

[Image: 136.jpg]

A mere $12,500 US.

http://customwheel.com/custom_wheels/produ...roducts_id/1687

Video:

http://customwheel.com/pimpstar.html
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Didnt stevo post this last week?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Mar 27 2006, 12:12 PM Wrote:Didnt stevo post this last week?
[right][snapback]177222[/snapback][/right]

possibly but who listens to steve?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
I saw those at Autorama a while back. pictures dont give them jjustice, You have to see them in person.... damn!!! If it wasn't for the fact they are the price of my car, I'd buy-em....all joking aside, are they stret legal...lol
Tyte.

Jay...for the new civic?
2001 ZTS,Mar 27 2006, 01:18 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Mar 27 2006, 12:12 PM Wrote:Didnt stevo post this last week?
[right][snapback]177222[/snapback][/right]

possibly but who listens to steve?
[right][snapback]177224[/snapback][/right]
True.
yeah, there was a company that sells just the light bars for your car.. used in F1 cars too.

there's also been similar things around for bikes as well...

[Image: 75b9c74f38b493ce5f29ad9b.medium.gif]
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

^^^oh man that's horrid^^^
Thats a whole new level of rice right there.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

I give it 2 weeks until they are all over rap videos.

Regardless, its *kinda* cool.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I think its cool technology wise, but I owuldnt stick that on my car. Thats for sure.
it's good for telling the guy that just cut you off to F*CK OFF

I wonder who will be the first to buy these and then sell ad time when they drive around.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Just think of the money these guys are going to make selling this stuff to ricers... it may look rice, but hell, people will probably buy and others will get stinking rich.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
nass,Mar 27 2006, 02:25 PM Wrote:it's good for telling the guy that just cut you off to F*CK OFF

I wonder who will be the first to buy these and then sell ad time when they drive around.
[right][snapback]177258[/snapback][/right]

they already have the ad hubcaps on cabs

personally, I would love to have the pacman on my bike.. pacman chasing a ghost down the street.. that's trippy.

in a geek sort of way
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Mar 27 2006, 04:01 PM Wrote:
nass,Mar 27 2006, 02:25 PM Wrote:it's good for telling the guy that just cut you off to F*CK OFF

personally, I would love to have the pacman on my bike.. pacman chasing a ghost down the street.. that's trippy.

in a geek sort of way
[right][snapback]177276[/snapback][/right]

I'd rather see the Wile E. Cyote chasing the Road Runner.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Mar 27 2006, 03:40 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Mar 27 2006, 04:01 PM Wrote:

in a geek sort of way
[right][snapback]177276[/snapback][/right]

I'd rather see the Wile E. Cyote chasing the Road Runner.
[right][snapback]177289[/snapback][/right]

Whatever happened to a hockey card and a clothes pin?

If that wasn't the coolest thing ever I don't know what is.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
If I put those on my car, I'd have to kick my own ass :throwup: :lame:
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like