Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headers
Okay, now that i've ordered my FS Cool Flo CAI, thanks to Mitch at ZX3 Tuning, and i've ordered my MBRP exhaust thanks to Ed there....my next question is For a 2.0l Duratec engine...what is the best header for this engine, and what are the prices on these items

thanks in advance
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Slimsride,Jan 18 2006, 11:30 PM Wrote:Okay, now that i've ordered my FS Cool Flo CAI, thanks to Mitch at ZX3 Tuning, and i've ordered my MBRP exhaust thanks to Ed there....my next question is For a 2.0l Duratec engine...what is the best header for this engine, and what are the prices on these items

thanks in advance
[right][snapback]165756[/snapback][/right]

it's tough to pick the " best " one. It's not that easy to pick one that's better than others since you can get an OBX header that is pretty much the same as the FocusSport version ( I think ) at half the cost. I am not sure about the D-Tec but I would assume that OBX would be your best bang for the dollah. As for prices check Ebay or surf the for sale sections on FJ and FF for deals.

I have the OBX for the Ztec and it's great.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
I say order some headers from focuspower, of course theres a turbo attached to them......

If OBX makes them for the Durratec then they would be as good as any. If I could go back I think i'd probably do OBX headers rather than focussport headers I got now. Cost vs what you get the obx is a sweet value.