Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Is Your Isp?
Hey where is CompuGlobalHyperMegaNet in the choices? JK :D

I use Bell Sympatico but that is only because I have a connection on the inside and got my cheapo Hi-Speed cranked up to the max lever otherwise I would go with one of Bell's competitors.

Laterz :)
1972 Austin Mini | 1989 Mini30 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS
scoobasteve,Aug 30 2005, 03:49 PM Wrote:SHADDDAP... Watch out for rogers... lol

w00t for soft launch.

I wish i was RCI and not rogers telecom so i could brag about non redundant services...

ADSL coming soon.
[right][snapback]137314[/snapback][/right]

Steve, They converted me over to RCI... so logically, you'll be next. Actually, this Rogers home phone service is actually kinda interesting, you will be able to get internet and voice (dialtone ) with the same modems...

Bell has TV over VDSL lines in certain condos already... i saw it, its basicaly a express view box with a rj 11 input jack... kinda interesting, but their whole phone block had to be majorly upgraded for it to even work...
My other ride is your Mom
Yeah, its a long integration for us... 2000 employees. it should be completed by Dec they say.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
paolo,Aug 30 2005, 08:36 PM Wrote:Steve, They converted me over to RCI... so logically, you'll be next.  Actually, this Rogers home phone service is actually kinda interesting, you will be able to get internet and voice (dialtone ) with the same modems...

Bell has TV over VDSL lines in certain condos already...  i saw it, its basicaly a express view box with a rj 11 input jack... kinda interesting, but their whole phone block had to be majorly upgraded for it to even work...
[right][snapback]137453[/snapback][/right]

Yeah that's the service (The Bell TV in the condo) but of course my building has to prove they're idiots and sign the joint up for Star Choice >.<

NefCanuck
scoobasteve,Aug 30 2005, 08:38 PM Wrote:Yeah, its a long integration for us... 2000 employees. it should be completed by Dec  they say.
[right][snapback]137456[/snapback][/right]

Wow thats quick.. t took 10 months to integrate us "Microcell" employees over to RCI payroll.
My other ride is your Mom
Wow... 2nd 1/4 '06 Nate? No thanks, I'll stick with my current bill of 26.75 incl. taxes for everything VoIP, and keep enjoying my Digital Cable till I get the new projector this fall and sell off my digital receiver and get the HDTV receiver.

Wow, what a run-on. I need more java.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.