Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't Wait To Put These Back On
I hope the City Hurries up and washes the roads because driving just isn't the same without these:

[Image: 180.jpg]

[Image: 182.jpg]

Call me stupid, but I put my rims back on this weekend!

The weather has cleared up, the streets are currently being repaired, I got antsy, it was plus 10 out, I said why not. It's better than letting the winter tires ware out for nothing.
NICE!!!
Gota get me some wheels!
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
I had mine on all winter LOL
Al needs rims
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
along with my kit my rims go on today :D
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
No more big wheels for me. I've gone back to stock and the ride is just amazing compared to wheel hammering 17"s <_<
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
mmm the feeling of rough ride :)
this is what im waiting for..
[Image: Falken_Azenis_Asymmetrical_Passenger_Per...zed200.jpg]

painting the wheels though so thats why they're not on yet..
ZX3T gone..
I hope you didn't armour all the treads....

If so, be careful the first time you take it out for a rip!!!!

They look cool though.
ANTHONYD,Mar 30 2005, 10:37 AM Wrote:I hope you didn't armour all the treads....

They look cool though.
[right][snapback]97512[/snapback][/right]

Ya I armour alled the treads to keep the rubber oiled. The first time I go out I gotta drive slow for about 10km and the oil comes right off, but it's better than my tread drying out and cracking. Plus when I install them it will be a hot day and no water anyways.
MAlby7,Mar 30 2005, 10:39 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Mar 30 2005, 10:37 AM Wrote:I hope you didn't armour all the treads....

They look cool though.

Ya I armour alled the treads to keep the rubber oiled. The first time I go out I gotta drive slow for about 10km and the oil comes right off, but it's better than my tread drying out and cracking. Plus when I install them it will be a hot day and no water anyways.
[right][snapback]97514[/snapback][/right]

GO EASY!

Wasn't there a thread in a Honduh forum about a guy who oiled up hi wheels and slid the car into a ditch??? :rolleyes:
No that was a guy with a lexus IS300 who oiled them up and went for a suoer fast rip in the rainstorm and hit a tree!

ANTHONYD,Mar 30 2005, 10:54 AM Wrote:

They look cool though.

GO EASY!

Wasn't there a thread in a Honduh forum about a guy who oiled up hi wheels and slid the car into a ditch??? :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]97522[/snapback][/right]
MAlby7,Mar 30 2005, 11:13 AM Wrote:No that was a guy with a lexus IS300 who oiled them up and went for a suoer fast rip in the rainstorm and hit a tree!

They look cool though.

GO EASY!

[right][snapback]97529[/snapback][/right]

Oh yeah.

Almost as funny as the guys that built the engine in his mom's basement and couldn't get it up the stairs. :lol:
ANTHONYD,Mar 30 2005, 10:14 AM Wrote:
MAlby7,Mar 30 2005, 11:13 AM Wrote:No that was a guy with a lexus IS300 who oiled them up and went for a suoer fast rip in the rainstorm and hit a tree!

They look cool though.

GO EASY!

[right][snapback]97529[/snapback][/right]

Oh yeah.

Almost as funny as the guys that built the engine in his mom's basement and couldn't get it up the stairs. :lol:
[right][snapback]97532[/snapback][/right]

OWNED hahaa
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I think the lexus kid also had overspray on his discs too.

Some "experts" say you shouldn't Armour All your tires at all including sidewalls, deteriorates the rubber.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
I use the Turtle Wax Wet n' Black (or was it Black n' wet...gonna have to go check...lol)...the tires look awesome, especially after they dry...they look rich and dark black, and that lasts for a couple of days (if there's no rain).
Bleeding Ford Blue again...