Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Photography
THIS GUY HAS A GOOD EYE.
Or a really good camera :P
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Prolly a combination of both. Some nice pics in there.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Some of his stuff is great, but some of it is really forced. I guess those are the breaks when your domain name is famewhore.com :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
There are some really good compositions. Definately a good camera, gives it the professional edge. I think looking at the skycar shot would show they can't pull off the same drama in a real setting (or "in the moment") as they can in a staged shot. It didn't do anything for me. In all, I would say it's slightly better than what you'd get out of most art school grads.
(this is a positive review of the work).
Camera has little to do with a well composed shot. I'll agree with Anthony, good eye.

Though the lens flare makes me laugh. When someone photoshops a picture someone always says "Needs more lens flare."
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
a lot of those photos are HDR ...high Dynamic Range photos.....

basically you take 3 to 10 pics of the exact shot and usually go up and down 2 or more stops ...combine all the shots into one and you have the best of all exposures.... it's pretty cool actually...

here's exactly how it's done ... click me