Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd Annual Fc Burlington Bbq
Hey, I know I’m just a newbie and what do I know…..

Anyway. Just an idea.

Is there a parking lot lay out of the place?

Would it be a good idea do a layout and get the ZX3’s, ZX5, ZX4’s … etc in each area of the lot, that way that model is together?

Or random? I think for pic’s it would be cool by model.

My 2 ¢ :)
2005 ST
-snicker- I'll park in their lot thanks, not that I don't trust all the people coming out out pay attention to a slow moving pedestrian, but with my luck the way it is, disabled parking here I come :P :lol:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jul 3 2007, 10:09 PM Wrote:-snicker- I'll park in their lot thanks, not that I don't trust all the people coming out out pay attention to a slow moving pedestrian, but with my luck the way it is, disabled parking here I come :P :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]243028[/snapback][/right]
make sure your sticker is unobstructed
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
I figure we can shuffle them up once people arrive.

We've always done the random parking along the long side of the lot.

there is tonnes of parking for us....however, this year? I'm not so sure.

:lol:
Bah sucks to be so far away. Im almost considering it. Lol.
2007 Screaming Yellow ZX3 5 Speed
oldeguy,Jul 4 2007, 05:41 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jul 3 2007, 10:09 PM Wrote:-snicker- I'll park in their lot thanks, not that I don't trust all the people coming out out pay attention to a slow moving pedestrian, but with my luck the way it is, disabled parking here I come :P :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]243028[/snapback][/right]
make sure your sticker is unobstructed
[right][snapback]243042[/snapback][/right]

:rofl: Don't worry, after nearly getting nailed years ago for that, I'm extra careful to make sure that the sticker is in plain sight :ph34r:

Which reminds me, if I don't see the renewal papers by August I'm gonna have to knock on some heads down at the Ministry... AGAIN

NefCanuck
^^^ i don't think anyone is going to give you a hard time Danny.
:P
ANTHONYD,Jul 4 2007, 09:38 AM Wrote:^^^ i don't think anyone is going to give you a hard time Danny.
:P
[right][snapback]243062[/snapback][/right]

:lol: The people down at the MTO have this habit of forgetting to push whatever button it takes to get their computers to spit out paperwork other than the licence renewal fee demands :P (and next year is gonna be killer, new license & the sticker :ph34r:)

Once I get the papers that my doctor has to complete to renew the permit then comes the hilarity of getting a doctors appointment :rolleyes: I've been trying to get in to see him for a physical since JANUARY...

NefCanuck
i may be able to make this one plus my friend.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
I need Focuscanada stickers....will anyone have them there????
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
^^^^ yes!
I will be comming....all the way from Kentucky USA
-Andrew
European headlights, European upper grille, MBRP cat-back exhaust, ICEMAN cold air intake, and other assorted mods.
http://www.focusxtreme.com
drew03zx3,Jul 8 2007, 12:09 PM Wrote:I will be comming....all the way from Kentucky USA
[right][snapback]243430[/snapback][/right]

Nice... 10hr drive... are you serious? :o The more the merrier of course! :)
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
euro_zx5,Jul 8 2007, 10:26 PM Wrote:
drew03zx3,Jul 8 2007, 12:09 PM Wrote:I will be comming....all the way from Kentucky USA
[right][snapback]243430[/snapback][/right]

Nice... 10hr drive... are you serious? :o The more the merrier of course! :)
[right][snapback]243448[/snapback][/right]
Yeah, well, I will be in town that whole week visiting family in Burlington, and I am leaving that sunday. I'm pretty excited.
-Andrew
European headlights, European upper grille, MBRP cat-back exhaust, ICEMAN cold air intake, and other assorted mods.
Told my uncle about it, and he is pretty interested so he is going to be tagging along. I think he is more excited than I am, lol.
-Andrew
drew03zx3,Jul 15 2007, 12:13 AM Wrote:Told my uncle about it, and he is pretty interested so he is going to be tagging along. I think he is more excited than I am, lol.
[right][snapback]244037[/snapback][/right]

Awesome!
hey man - jen and i are commin - with out the kids - so it will be more enjoyable for us......... - got the route set out yet??

bringin the new car - already started messing with it - lol

cant wait to be down there - keep the heat down !! -lol

got a head count yet????
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
focusnme,Jul 15 2007, 06:26 PM Wrote:hey man - jen and i are commin - with out the kids - so it will be more enjoyable for us......... - got the route set out yet??

bringin the new car - already started messing with it - lol

cant wait to be down there - keep the heat down !! -lol

got a head count yet????
[right][snapback]244065[/snapback][/right]

Hey Craig!

Looking at the list (if everyone who says they will showes up) we're looking at close to 40 cars.

Let's see the SoCal guys top that!

I'll be taking a dry run of the route tomorrow. I'm also going to look for a good place to take pictures of the cars.

I'll keep you all posted.

It's going to be quite the turn out for sure this year!
ZX5focused,Jun 20 2007, 09:19 PM Wrote:black
loudest one in windsor guaranteed....i drove around a year with no cat, long tube header
[right][snapback]241937[/snapback][/right]

is this a challenge?

as far as a convoy from Windsor

I'm down!

and as far as video goes.. if I bring my Camera is there a safe place to store it? if we leave our cars at all? I dunno just wondering... it's prety big and not easy to steal buuut It's worth $$$$
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
ZED_not_zee,Jul 16 2007, 01:03 AM Wrote:and as far as video goes.. if I bring my Camera is there a safe place to store it? if we leave our cars at all?  I dunno just wondering...  it's prety big and not easy to steal buuut It's worth $$$$
[right][snapback]244087[/snapback][/right]

There will be a few sedans so one of us can store your A/V equipment away from prying eyes as we move around ;)

NefCanuck