Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What A Night .. Roush Ride Along
Well Last night was quite the night went to watch a local hockey game and almost got in a fight outside with some guy ! This is how it happend the firetruck pulled in with the lights on must be someone called 911 anyway and this big dodge ram pulls right up to the ass of my focus like that close im sure I could wipe my back wiper and clean his headlights lol. So I figure hes just trying to move for the firetruck but as I pull up he keeps that close so after about pulling up about 4 times I decided to get out and tell him to back the off before he smashed my baby ( focus ) . When I get out I say "can you give me some room " he said " ICAN DRIVE BUDDY IVE BEEN DRIVING WAY F^&$%^* LONGER THAN YOU " so my response was " WELL YOU CANT DRIVE BECAUSE YOUR SO F^%$&* CLOSE TO ME MY TAILIGHT IS KISSING YOUR BUMPER" so he shut up but as I was getting back in he screamed " BITE ME " so I got back out looked him dead in the eye and screamed " F&^* YOU !!! " after that he backed off he actually left two cars out ahead of him. But the night turned alot better I got to Ride along in a supercharged roush mustang and let me tell you it was insane anyone not used to driving could really get hurt with it. It has 415 horsepower so its crazy, my bro in law is a salesman so he had it for the night last night. We took it on the highway and in second he gave her 1/2 thottle with traction control on and when he shoved it in 3rd gear she tried to swing completely sideways! I was happy as hell to finally get to ride along in a car that fast. On the highway he gave her a little s*** and it was insane felt like a jet taking off it just throws yah right to the seat then you hear the supercharger whirling and its crazy not a car for an unexperienced driver for sure... well thats my night sorry its so long lol

Messages In This Thread
What A Night .. Roush Ride Along - timhickey - 12-12-2006, 12:36 AM
What A Night .. Roush Ride Along - paolo - 12-12-2006, 07:25 AM
What A Night .. Roush Ride Along - Clutch - 12-16-2006, 02:48 AM