FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What A Night .. Roush Ride Along
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well Last night was quite the night went to watch a local hockey game and almost got in a fight outside with some guy ! This is how it happend the firetruck pulled in with the lights on must be someone called 911 anyway and this big dodge ram pulls right up to the ass of my focus like that close im sure I could wipe my back wiper and clean his headlights lol. So I figure hes just trying to move for the firetruck but as I pull up he keeps that close so after about pulling up about 4 times I decided to get out and tell him to back the off before he smashed my baby ( focus ) . When I get out I say "can you give me some room " he said " ICAN DRIVE BUDDY IVE BEEN DRIVING WAY F^&$%^* LONGER THAN YOU " so my response was " WELL YOU CANT DRIVE BECAUSE YOUR SO F^%$&* CLOSE TO ME MY TAILIGHT IS KISSING YOUR BUMPER" so he shut up but as I was getting back in he screamed " BITE ME " so I got back out looked him dead in the eye and screamed " F&^* YOU !!! " after that he backed off he actually left two cars out ahead of him. But the night turned alot better I got to Ride along in a supercharged roush mustang and let me tell you it was insane anyone not used to driving could really get hurt with it. It has 415 horsepower so its crazy, my bro in law is a salesman so he had it for the night last night. We took it on the highway and in second he gave her 1/2 thottle with traction control on and when he shoved it in 3rd gear she tried to swing completely sideways! I was happy as hell to finally get to ride along in a car that fast. On the highway he gave her a little s*** and it was insane felt like a jet taking off it just throws yah right to the seat then you hear the supercharger whirling and its crazy not a car for an unexperienced driver for sure... well thats my night sorry its so long lol
wow.. and all in 1 paragraph!
[Image: GRAMMER.jpg]

Most drivers in big pick-ups are f***in' jerks. :P

*awaiting meford*
yeah I know guys I wrote this very fast . Sorry
No biggie.

lol
Yea that would be sick riding in a Roush Mustang. When I went down to Florida in March there was a Roush Stage 3 Mustang around every corner and in every parking lot. There were tonnes of them! It crossed my mind of asking an owner for a ride lol.

should of kicked his ass anyway and piss on his truck :)
I really felt like pulling him out of the truck and giving him a goin over but he was like 35 and im 20 and he was a small guy so I would have felt bad afterwards. I wish he would have got out tho would have used his face to back up his truck lol , yeah the roush mustang was sick there is only one around and stuff so he didnt wanna give er to much but what he did was crazy .
ok tough guys...

the quickest way to find yourselves over your head is to pick a fight with a total stranger -- I saw a 20yr old get the beat down by a 5'4 65 yr old boozehound at the bar a couple weeks ago.

If you got a problem with the idiot behind you, the last thing you need to do is become just as big an idiot. What you gonna tell the cops when they arrest your ass? "well sir, he was pulled up really close behind me. So I kicked his ass."
Im not worried about fighting I can handle myself, and as far as it goes I wasnt saying anything wrong until he did and if the cops come he would get in s*** for tailgating im not gonna leave some guy in a dodge ram end up smashing into the back of my new focus and me having to pay for if he would have hit me he would have payed one way or another. Either way after I told him what I thought he backed off so it made me happy.
I'm a terrific example of horrible road rage waiting to explode. I have serious issues with the fact most folks can't drive worth a s***.

I'm glad Sara's normally there to calm me down... otherwise I'd likely go prompt critical one of these days.
yea people need to stand up for themselves at least ones in a while

don't be a lil pussy for the rest of your life...

but this guy did it smart at least he got out out of his car and told the f***er off

i mean its not like ur going to school and start shooting up kids
NikiterZTS,Dec 11 2006, 03:28 PM Wrote:yea people need to stand up for themselves at least ones in a while

but this guy did it smart at least he got out  out of his car and told the f***er off

[right][snapback]219612[/snapback][/right]

has nothing to do with being a pussy. One day your gonna walk out of your car and the other guy is gonna have a gun. And well...I dont care how you can 'hold your own'....You'll still lose.
...or the guy will have one of those banned murderers sitting on his front seat. ;)
NikiterZTS,Dec 11 2006, 03:28 PM Wrote:yea people need to stand up for themselves at least ones in a while

but this guy did it smart at least he got out  out of his car and told the f***er off

[right][snapback]219612[/snapback][/right]

yeah.. the smart thing to do was get out of his car in a lineup of traffic to berate the guy tailgating him. :rolleyes:

in the end, do you think buddy in the truck really realized he was being a dick, or did he just go to an internet forum to complain about the little dickwad driving a focus he stood up to?

Hey, I'm all fine with 'educating' bad drivers, but I seriously don't think this improves the situation any, and doing it in the future may not net such positive results.

There's just as many crazy people as there are bad drivers.

and btw.. when you're 'standing up for yourself' because you're worried about being a little pussy for the rest of your life, you're standing up for the wrong reasons. Being able to handle yourself is no replacement for picking your fights carefully.

(I personally don't take any enjoyment to getting my ass kicked).

btw..nothing personal tim, I'm just suggesting it may not have been the wisest move, and to make sure you don't get yourself into trouble... even if the guy is tailgating you, you'll get charged if you start a physical altercation.
Were you parked right out front of the arena?
It's good to stand up for yourself and all but like someone else said, you have to pick your fights wisely. A few weeks ago Amanda pulled out of my side street (I was right behind her) and almost got hit by a black car that had no lights on at all, not even drl's. When we got to the light he jumped out his car and went absolutley postal, punching and kicking her car and trying to smash the drivers window, keep in mind this was a kid in his late teens doing this to a chick. He got the surprise of a f***in lifetime when I grabbed him from behind and put him in a choke hold.

We called the police and had him charged with vandalism and he has to pay for the car to get fixed.

When the cops asked him wtf, he said he snapped and that he didn't even notice me behind him, he even admitted to not having his lights on because they were shorted out. The cops gave him a ticket for no lights and went over his pos car with a fine tooth comb looking for anything else they could ding him for and then had it towed, altogether costing him at least a few hundred bones plus whatever he ends having to pay for the dents to her car.

Hopefully the kid learned his lesson. It doesn't matter how tough and indestructable you think you are, there's always someone else who can make your life a living hell one way or another.
^--- and up to the point where he was being charged, the kid was probably convinced he was in the right.

Sorry to hear about that focusracer.. in the end it'll work out for ya, but still sucks.
I'm a big dude myself...I can handle myself in most situations (I like to think) But I would NEVER EVER get out of my car and pop off to a total stranger....that's nuts.

ANTHONYD,Dec 11 2006, 04:54 PM Wrote:I'm a big dude myself...I can handle myself in most situations (I like to think) But I would NEVER EVER get out of my car and pop off to a total stranger....that's nuts.
[right][snapback]219648[/snapback][/right]

problem I'm finding now is that, in a convertible, you can't just throw a fit in your own car's privacy.

There are days I'd have the running commentary on drivers spewing off... trying real hard not to do that with the top down...
Pages: 1 2 3 4