Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What A Night .. Roush Ride Along
I've had a few situations of road rage. I tried my best to handle the situaiton accordingly and not cause any further problems. A guy was driving his SUV and I changed lanes as soon as I noticed there was plenty of space and it was safe to do so into the next lane and this jackass suv driver ended up stopping behind me really close to my bumper. He may have been speeding faster than the posted speed limit, but all I know, it was a red light and there is no need to SPEED toward a red light.. So I'm like ok maybe he needed more stopping space, so I move my car ahead a few inches towards the traffic lights creeping up so he has some more room infront of his car. and what does this jackass do? he creeps up again next to my bumper. I can see his grille of his dodge in my rear window. The light turns green and he is racing along the road, and at the next traffic light, he ends up beside me. He starts rolling down his window and yelling at me in arabic, so i rolled UP my window to ignore him because I dont understand Arabic so why would I know what hes saying. He then gets out of his car and walks up to my pass window. As he is doing this, the lgiht turns green and I kinda manouvered arround him into the adjecent lane because if i went straight, I would have hit him and didnt want to take that risk. Whats really weird is I had no idea why he was doing this, he just was screeming in arabic out of his window the whole way, good thing I cranked up the stereo and turned on the first stret I could find to get rid of him. I still think some people purposely drive arround looking for trouble. It's a good thing I had my cellphone on me as I was recording the entire confrontation of him on my cellphone so incase something were to happen, i would have evidence,.
My other ride is your Mom

Messages In This Thread
What A Night .. Roush Ride Along - paolo - 12-12-2006, 07:25 AM
What A Night .. Roush Ride Along - Clutch - 12-16-2006, 02:48 AM