Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Renovatin' We Will Go, A Renovatin' We Will Go
Apparently we found Kaindl One (Bourbon Oak) 8mm laminate flooring on at Home Deport for 87 cents / sq.ft. It's something they call a Host Sale, where corporate sends them new product to try out. Given that the special-order stuff I wanted was 3.69 / sq.ft, I figured what the hell and bought enough to do 2 bedrooms. I may go back and get some more so that all three bedrooms on the second floor have the same flooring.

It looks really nice and feels pretty "authentic" as well. If you're looking for laminate, you might want to go check this out.

Oh, and I bought a Mastercraft rollable 10" table saw. I guess we're knee-deep in renovations now at the house :D

There goes my excuse for not fixing up the rec room! :lol:

[Image: th_DSC_0008.jpg]
[Image: th_DSC_0007.jpg]
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
A Renovatin' We Will Go, A Renovatin' We Will Go - NOS2Go4Me - 08-19-2007, 05:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Renovatin I Go To! Flofocus 16 3,603 08-22-2007, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Gravter