Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nissan Sure Knew What They Were Doing
My friend calls me and say you have to come to Timmies and look in the parking lot... I was planing on hitting the meet spot any how so I cruised on over and what did I see?

his new car..

a White 92 Sky Line GTR... I don't care what any one has said about them not being all that Impressive.. Until you've rode in one with some one who knows how to drive your opinion is skewed... Because it was amazing! I too was always skeptical of it's "aw inspiring performance" but Wholly crap that thing must have been an super car in 92 because it still is now!

the acceleration in this thing snapped me back from not to 200k in a shorter time than I was comfortable with and the breaking just about slammed your head of the dash if you wanted... the seats were as good as any sparco or recaro seat if not much better and it just screemed exotic ,,, the only thing that reminded me it was a 92 was the sound of the clutch fan..

[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!

Messages In This Thread
Nissan Sure Knew What They Were Doing - ZED_not_zee - 11-13-2007, 12:14 PM