Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Much Do You Think I Could Get ?
ZTWsquared,Nov 8 2008, 02:32 PM Wrote:
mister_bin,Nov 8 2008, 01:25 PM Wrote:I'm Looking to sell my car i want to buy something bettter..

I check the blue book value and said it was worth between 7 and 9 grand.. how much do you think i could get for it ??

2003 Focus ZX5 --> 30,000km

Fully Loaded Roush Leather Seats.
Pioneer 9800 Deck with 2 12" and Infiniti components up front and 6x8's in the rear (Its a badass system)

It comes with pattern teked interior pieces
Focus Sport Stelth Exhaust and Volant Intake..

I would be Looking to get around 8,000 For it Do you think i could get it ?

Also do you think it would be Better for my to take out the Subs at the Back and sell them Seperately  ?? B/c i can make a few hundred bucks on that maybe more like 500-600 on them with amp and enclosure..

what do you guys think is it reasonable ???
[right][snapback]276151[/snapback][/right]
Except for people like on this board, the extra's are sometimes a negative - most people shopping Focus are looking for an economical car and things like Roush seats or a sports exhaust have no value to them - so not only do you not get the money for them it actually makes the car more difficult to sell.

If you can't sell it to someone on here, my advice is to take back to stock wherever possible and sell the extra pieces separately.

Also helps to know if it's auto or 5-speed
[right][snapback]276153[/snapback][/right]

Yes good idea, take parts off, replace with stock parts and sell upgraded parts to people who NEED them and want them. much more money in your pocket! and parts in mine!
[SIZE=x-small][COLOR=gray][FONT=Arial][I] Killa Cam ST

Messages In This Thread
How Much Do You Think I Could Get ? - KillaCamST - 11-11-2008, 07:21 PM