Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question 4 Chromey Or Anyone If He Is Not Availabl
I recently have RHP, finally got rid of Hell, i mean Bellus. The cable comes into the home, goes through a drop amp, then into a wire then into a block with 6 legs, this is because i have digital terminals in each room and this is what i was todl was the proper way to wire it up with not having too many splitterz.

now someone told me i need a splitter in the main entry point, usualyl a 2 way for 2 services, but i may have 3 services soon so a 3 way can be for phone / cable / internet. She said one leg of the very first splitter must go to the RHP DPS (home phone modem for ppl who dont understand) the second leg should go to my drop amp then to the 6-way splitter / distro block or waht ever its called eventually to all the tv's. then the third leg will go to the rogers@home docsys modem which i am not subsctribed to yet but am thinking of getting really soon

does this sound right or am i doing anything wrong by connecting the RHP Roger home phone telephone modem to the 5th leg of my cable distro block where all my tv's are?

signal is not a problem in my n-hood cus i have the tap is a few feet infront of my house in the avenue side of my laun
My other ride is your Mom

Messages In This Thread
Question 4 Chromey Or Anyone If He Is Not Availabl - paolo - 08-07-2009, 01:19 AM