Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford F-150 Eco-Boost torture tests
(02-05-2011, 07:57 AM)meford4u Wrote:
(02-04-2011, 02:33 PM)NefCanuck Wrote: Oh I figured Canada would get shafted,

NefCanuck

Speaking of Canada and getting shafted, we are hearing that the US auto workers(all three get profit sharing)(all three meaning Ford GM and Chrysler) and the CAW workers at GM and Chrysler(you know the ones that borrowed your tax money and still owe you for it) are getting a nice little bonus. But who is not getting ther bonus? Those of us that gave the company what they asked for in concessions a year ago, those of us who sit back and watch the Ford Motor company make billions, those of us who damn well know our Canadian management will get profit sharing and raises(they got a raise less than 90 days after asking the union for concesions). Oh, I'm not bitter. Much.

Really? GM was making all those noises about having paid their loans from the government back though I thought Huh Unless they were referring to the US govt. loans (Canada holding the bag again)

As for the $ loaned out to Chryiat (or Fiasler take your pick) I knew that money was dead and gone as soon as they got it.

I understood also that Ford's salaried workers got nailed with a wage freeze last year though? Unless the raise was already a done deal by then?

These days I'm just happy to have a job personally, esp. when I see what walks through my door at the clinic on a regular basis lately Undecided

NefCanuck

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ford F-150 Eco-Boost torture tests - NefCanuck - 02-05-2011, 02:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ford Tests New Seat Belts Frost__2001 2 1,502 09-02-2006, 03:07 AM
Last Post: OAC_Sparky