Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few new parts, possible build thread?
after all this I went to Rally of the Tall pines in Bancroft ON, great time...always love loud rally machines flying threw a forest at high boost and speeds! While I was there I found some foci Big Grin haha, one was a US focus, never seen before the other two were from Juggernaut Motorsports, I'm not sure if they're on FC but I've seen their posts on Focaljet, and Focus Fanatics

So, on the way home from that weekend I just couldn't resist Rolleyes

anyways from here, in the beginning of January I've been on a big parts spending spree!!!I've recently ordered:

Massive UDP kit

Wings west Whale tail spoiler

From this I found out it covers your third brake light, Undecided oh well easy fix, Went to Walmart and bought some red LED strips that I'm going to splice into the third brake light power

Taylor Battery relocation kit

(01-17-2013, 07:15 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: new exhaust looks way better
as for the strut bar take it off and turn one of the ends in to "shorten" the reach and install it agian

and may i make a suggestion? the material on the fire wall, id remove it it'll make it look cleaner

Thanks, I may try that. and yeah I'll have to get out there when its warmer to try that( probably would be a better look )

I've also got a NAPA timing belt kit, so most likely the pulleys will be going on while I'm down there

What I also have on the way is a Zetec Wrinkle Red Valve cover

Esslinger Adjustable cam gears

OBX Fuel rail w/ adapter for nitrous or fuel pressure gauge

red 00' zx3 daily driven

I have a little stock pile building of extra parts building, MSG if you need anything

Messages In This Thread
RE: Few new parts, possible build thread? - jtdanks - 01-17-2013, 07:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My first build thread, 2000 ZX3 turned RS MikkelRS 59 29,596 07-16-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: MikkelRS
  wrc rally replica build thread konafocuswrc 710 513,245 04-07-2016, 01:03 AM
Last Post: ANTHONYD