Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focus Audio Question
maybe this belongs in ice but thought that my chances of getting this answered would be better here......

I have the audiophile setup with factory sub now...What I would like to know is if there is a way to install a new head unit/cd player up front and not have to ditch the amp used for the sub....

I believe that the amp back there is in fact just to power the sub...but...oddly it appears that there is two power lines running to the amp...

anyway a wiring diagram ....how too...anything here would be helpful...

thanks in advance guys
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges

Messages In This Thread
Focus Audio Question - dad - 09-12-2004, 05:53 AM
Focus Audio Question - MAlby7 - 09-12-2004, 01:56 PM
Focus Audio Question - meford4u - 09-12-2004, 02:21 PM
Focus Audio Question - tdot-zx3 - 09-12-2004, 06:31 PM