Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford Canada Said They Are Going To Fix It
Bennet Dunlop in Regina

Anyhoo, good thing i can be a biotch when I need to be cuz i think Ty would have just taken the car back. Since Iwas at work when he found out I gave him a list of "things" they should compensate us for. I think they realized they Fcuked up bigtime and they could tell from my way of apeaking that hush money was in order. It pays to be atriculate when dealing with important people, cuz then they know they can't pull a fast one on you. I still want to write letters to the paper, but the dude threatened to take away the $$$ if we did. Just wait until my lease is up..... :D

But yeah, let's just say they are lucky they decided to fix it, cuz I was ready to act out in anger pretty soon. However, Ford and Bennett can be credited for my new overzealousness in the quest for better service. I have since taken on a former employer and my landlord and am actually getting apologoes from them. I don't think they know what they started. :ph34r:

In the end, I'm glad to have the car back, and hopefully they have learned that I will always fight the good fight if I think I am right so beware!! :lol:

E

P.S.
There is nothing like seeing people who treat you like s**t put their feet in their mouths. :P

The Focus is really mine, ask for the title!!!

PM me and I'll tell you why women have legs!

Messages In This Thread
Ford Canada Said They Are Going To Fix It - PugLuvr - 07-28-2004, 12:02 PM