Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toronto Sun - November 27th Edition
TonyDee,Nov 28 2005, 07:33 PM Wrote:How about treating ALL Canadians as EQUAL. The victim game has to stop. My own ancestors were conquered peoples, and have survived and there are no ill effects. The history of the world is such.

If there is no employment, why live there? Get an education and get a job. Throwing money at it has to stop. Canada has been bought and paid for many times over.
They want to set up an "Urban Reserve" in Winnipeg, paid for by guess who. Great idea, establish business and employment opportunities. Great idea but, how about the fact that they are Tax exempt ? They claim that they would have to pay user fees, but that does not come out to be equal to what every other citizen and business owner pays.

How about everyone being on the same level? Then we will have harmony , and a Nation that truly respects cultural and racial difference.
[right][snapback]158078[/snapback][/right]

Not to mention that first nations get FREE education. Man i would be in a totally different place if someone offered me free education. They have no excuse.

And good point about going to where the jobs are... i tell my buddy here is saskatoon, who has a degree in comerce and HR, he always complains he cant find a job. I tell him go to Toronto, and youd find plenty of work. He afraid of change i guess.

People are lazy, and want everyhting handed to them. To stop it, you have to stop handing out, but then again thats what causes the crime.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...

Messages In This Thread
Toronto Sun - November 27th Edition - FociPhil - 11-29-2005, 05:56 AM