Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rant About The Toronto Auto Show
There is nothing good about the autoshow anymore. I dont think i'll be going anymore to Toronto auto show. I would rather drive a lil bit and get to Detroit. At least there is some new concept cars there.

According to some paper there are only two international autoshows in North America. One is detroit and the other is toronto. Toronto gets about 300000 ppl visiting and detroit gets over 1.5 mil ppl visiting during the show. BC of that all the concept cars go to detroit instead of toronto. I think this year toronto had like two concept cars, one was the Mazda Zunka? something and i think there was one from Dodge. The rest of the cars i had seen on the streets before. Why should i wait to go to an autoshow when the cars are acutally out at the dealers before that.

Anyways, Rich, your job i think it should be to orgenize a drive(bus load of ppl ) to Detroit auto show and get us some cheap tickets as well as some hotel room :)

or we can all try to go to Frankfurt autoshow next year, but no more toronto for me

Lates Mo
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Messages In This Thread
Rant About The Toronto Auto Show - mo_focus - 02-28-2006, 06:29 AM
Rant About The Toronto Auto Show - Tiketz - 02-28-2006, 09:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Toronto Auto Show Tickets...last Call Jan 31st GapBoyPCS 31 8,382 02-27-2006, 07:41 AM
Last Post: euro_zx5