Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Interested In A Demo At The Bbq?
Today our friend Microbunny stopped by for a little toutorial on detailing the car. He brought a bucket full of goodies and showed me some great tips on retaining and replenishing the finish on my car. I thought I knew what I was doing all this time and took pride in the way my car looked after I was done with it. I used a clay bar for the time today and I can't believe the difference! My car's finish has not been this smooth since the day I brought it home. I worked the clay bar in troubled areas and couldn't believe the effectiveness of it.

Microbunny, being an employee of an auto detailing shop in Burlington, has kindly offered to do a little totorial at my BBQ for people interested in learning the tips and tricks of the trade when it comes to cleaning, waxing and taking care of your paint.

He is prepared to show you how to safely and effectively clean your engine bay as well. Apparently he has access to some great products and has offered his knowledge to anyone interested.

I thought this would be neat for some of the newbies out there that are coming out for the day and might not be aware of some of the tricks when it comes to keeping your car looking bling.

He has offered to show us all how it;s done.

I'd like to extend an invite to anyone interested to come down around noon and wash the cars with Microbunny.

If your interested, please post here and run out and buy a clay bar kit. Bring it to the meet and we can tack on a little detail day to the chain of events.

Cheers

a.d.

Messages In This Thread
Anyone Interested In A Demo At The Bbq? - ANTHONYD - 06-19-2005, 11:10 AM