Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Is Everyone's Availability In T.o.
here's a quickie map..

There's some parking on Yong St (pay of course), and above ground parking just around on Davisville, as well as underground parking at 33 davisville (first driveway after the hastymart on the south side.. just head down, there's pay parking down there).

Also, highlighted in green are duplex and baliol which have parking on the street as well... if you can't find parking elsewhere... and are free.

To get there, all you have to do is find your way to Yonge St. between Eglinton and Davisville. Take the 401 to yonge, and head south until you pass a silver city on your right (yonge and eglinton), then you'll see the big yellow sign for st. louis soon after. In rush hour, it will take 15-20 minutes to get down yonge from the 401.

if you need specific directions, hit up

<a href='http://www.google.ca/local?q=st+louis&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=G&near=Toronto,+ON&latlng=43723057,-79392486,6508817874464363867&radius=0.000000&dm=large' target='_blank'>this URL
for a map, enter in your start address to get better directions than I can give.

To get there by subway, take the subway to Eglinton or Davisville Station. From Davisville, walk north until you get to St. Louis, and from Eglinton, walk south. St. Louis will be on the west side, and very hard to miss. It's equal walking distance from either subway station pretty much.

I'll also have my cellphone handy.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Messages In This Thread
How Is Everyone's Availability In T.o. - darkpuppet - 09-23-2004, 06:09 AM