Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Steeda.ca Annual GTAMC Dyno/Customer Appreciation Day
(09-18-2010, 12:37 AM)Tiketz Wrote: X2 not buying or taking my car there again....Thats bull they never renovated the shop, This part owner Mike told Pat to F*** off Mike moved out all his stuff and he opened up his own shop next door lol....There reno really was they Painted the shop thats it.

Ya I can't wait to bring my car back so they can fix all the body work that they damaged.

No they added a customer lounge, i believe next door...

i guess they got sick of guys like me who show up on time or early for my appointment and end up not getting my car in until 2-3hrs after my appointment time and stand around their shop waiting cuz i have no place else to go lol

bast part was last time i was there i helped sell a guy a supercharger/SVT fuel pump etc. and instead of cutting me a break on my dyno time.... i got a hat and some stickers Rolleyes
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2010 Steeda.ca Annual GTAMC Dyno/Customer Appreciation Day - SL8RZZX3 - 09-18-2010, 01:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3rd Annual Dyno Day Confirmed ZX3_2NV 74 39,855 09-18-2012, 10:12 PM
Last Post: GFXjamie