Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Steeda.ca Annual GTAMC Dyno/Customer Appreciation Day
It's good to see that they hadn't changed since I first met them, years ago. Went there to see about some plug wires. All the SPI sedan had done was a K+N drop in and a strut tower bar. No rims, nothing. They came out and were like "wow, you've got it all tuned up". Uhm, what? Tint and a strut tower bar?

I then remember ordering said spark plug wires and having them tell me that they fit ALL first-gen motors. Conveniently they were unaware of the SPI as a different motor than the Zetec, nor did they read their own part descriptions when they ordered them. Cost me shipping to send them back, and all I got in return IIRC was a set of plate frames. Rolleyes

You could tell me I'd get free dyno time there with a tune package and I'd still pass them by.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2010 Steeda.ca Annual GTAMC Dyno/Customer Appreciation Day - NOS2Go4Me - 09-22-2010, 10:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3rd Annual Dyno Day Confirmed ZX3_2NV 74 38,981 09-18-2012, 10:12 PM
Last Post: GFXjamie