Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great advise Flofocus > Iron-X
For the last year I've noticed more and more little orange/red spots on my white MKX. I asked Flofocus for some advise and he mentioned a product called Iron-X. After some research I decided to purchase a small bottle from eshine.ca for just under $30 shipped to my door.

On the label it states to use in well ventilated area. If your going to spray this stuff make sure you do it outside. It smells horrible, but you can't use it in direct sun light so I started as soon as the sun went down. I gave the MKX a good wash and dry. Then I went to town with the spray, after about 3 minutes you can see the clear spray take colour and literally remove the spots with no effort.

[Image: IRONX2_zps12262f36.jpeg]

[Image: IRONX_zps381d6c2c.jpeg]

After that I used a sponge to wipe down the body. Then a quick rinse with the hose.

And poof all the spots are gone.

I parked it in the garage over night and when I opened the garage door in the morning the strong odour was back. The following night I left it outside and 2 days after that the smell is out of my garage and no longer lingering on the vehicle. It is definitely some strong stuff. I could see someone passing out if you tried this in a closed garage.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]