Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sayin Hi From Georgetown, Ont
the exhaust is very last for now which will probably be in the lat summer early fall.. as for programming the ECU im not going to bother I'm not after speed records or speed I just like a clean sound thats all

Reason I'm not going to do my exhaust till very last is being Wagons are a pain in the ass to get body kits that fit the rear bumper ( ive yet to find any rears that don't look like absolute CRAP) I'm going to buy a full 4 door sedans kit from Extreme Dimensions call the Pro-DTM take the DTM's rear to a friend who does body work and see if he can cut the top off my stock bumper cut the lower half of the ProDTM kit and splice the 2 together, if it can be done im going to have him remove the center dual exhaust lip and fill the void ( basically cover it and cut out and lip a clean left /right side lip for the pipes( sorry i absolutely hate the center exhaust the only car they belong on is the Porsche

the Interior rebuild id going to take approx a months time due to i'm going to have to rerun ALOT of accessory feeds with my current main harness thats not there.. to buy the new harness with the options would run me about $500-$600

im also correctly and cleanly running accessories around the car with the stock loom like a accessory outlet to the back hatch area, Heated left right seats, another maplight that will sit right behind the driver/passenger seat on the headliner for the rear seats
I hate jumper fuses I hate patch fuses.. all these accessories will take up there normal fuse slots or if they never had them I will use a spare slot and mark the door

plus all the wires will be color coded, and will be retaped with the main looms with proper disconnects
Wagon #1- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - Accident (Pillar Damage) Being transplanted into Wagon 2
Wagon #2- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - (Being Parted) New Body for Wagon 1
Wagon #3- 02 SE Zetec Wagon (Twilight Blue)

Messages In This Thread
Sayin Hi From Georgetown, Ont - Feral - 01-07-2009, 08:44 AM
Sayin Hi From Georgetown, Ont - NikiterZTS - 01-07-2009, 10:07 AM
Sayin Hi From Georgetown, Ont - CanadaSVT - 01-07-2009, 11:13 AM
Sayin Hi From Georgetown, Ont - Feral - 01-07-2009, 03:03 PM
Sayin Hi From Georgetown, Ont - hardk0re - 01-07-2009, 08:38 PM
Sayin Hi From Georgetown, Ont - GFXjamie - 01-08-2009, 07:55 AM
Sayin Hi From Georgetown, Ont - Feral - 01-08-2009, 08:43 AM
Sayin Hi From Georgetown, Ont - GFXjamie - 01-08-2009, 02:04 PM
Sayin Hi From Georgetown, Ont - Feral - 01-08-2009, 03:10 PM