Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cruise To The Warplane Museum Is This Weekend
Scorcher000,Sep 25 2008, 06:59 AM Wrote:Thanx this weekend I will be really putting some thought into the driving and where local stops might be. We need to figure out where ppl want to eat at and what time to meet up in the morning and what time to head back at.
Any thought anyone? :blink:

Also add Tony too

0) Focus man, Focus - Markham / Lawrence - Scarberia
1) ZTWsquared - Bovaird / Creditview, Brampton
2) Canadian ST- hwy#8/Green Rd, Stoney Creek
3) Scorcher000 - Brampton- Queen St. East/ Glenvale RD
4) Tippman - Mississauga Rd / Eglinton - Mississauga
5) Nefcanuck - Burnhamthorpe / Mavis - Mississauga (hopefully the Fusion will be healed by then)
6) Spinal
7) Tikets Mississauga - Renforth/Eglinton
8) dBlast
9)
10)

So lets try to get 10 people out that would be grrrr-reat. :lol:
[right][snapback]273175[/snapback][/right]

Ok here is the list John created a while back. Is this still accurate? Please post if you are out.

For those members in Mississauga or East of there lets meet at Dixie and Aimco (Massiv Monday parking lot) at 10AM. We can work out a route from there. I will also be PM'ing everyone to confirm/remind them. For those members West of Mississauga we will probably be able to hook up on our cruise down to Hamilton Mountian. I will be printing off some maps of the museum location for everyone just in case someone gets lost. Please bring 2 ways if you have them. I don't so if I can borrow one that would be great. Also if anyone has ideas on a route please feel free to comment here so we can all have a good idea or plan of attack.

For the members that we will be meeting on the way please PM me your phone #'s so we can call when we get under way so there won't be a chance that we miss you. This is going to be a great cruise/event. Can't wait to see you all on Sunday morning.

EDIT: I just sent a PM to everyone who confirmed they were attending. Please reply with the info I asked for so we don't forget you. See you all Sunday Morning.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.

Messages In This Thread
Cruise To The Warplane Museum Is This Weekend - Focus man. Focus. - 10-25-2008, 12:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cruise Weekend, Saskatoon Honkeytonk Monkey 0 943 08-22-2005, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Honkeytonk Monkey