Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffalo Leafs Game - (cancelled)
Ok guys. I have a SERIOUS problem here. We can't go to the game.

I had forgotten the tickets in a friend's car who was with me to get some of his own. He was "hanging on to them" for me until I picked them up. I forgot about them until last night, and randomly stopped over to pick them up, didn't call ahead or anything. I was greeted at the door by someone who was strung out on *something*.. my so-called friend. It appears he developed some sort of drug addiction. He was totally strung out.

Needless to say, the asshole sold the tickets! I'm so f***ing livid right now.

So it boils down to:
1: We have no tickets, because he sold them to pay for his habit.
2: I think I did something to my knuckle last night when I knocked him out cold. Feels almost dislocated but I can move it.
3: I busted one of his teeth.
4: I'll be paying you guys back. Don't have it on me at the moment, but I will soon.

Man I am so upset right now. I didn't sleep at all last night I was in such a rage.

I'm sorry guys, I feel so horrible right now. I just got to work, and I'm feeling so bad that I'm ready to go home and take the day to try to unwind. Perhaps with a couple of stiff gin & tonics.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA

Messages In This Thread
Buffalo Leafs Game - (cancelled) - torradan - 03-15-2007, 09:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All People Attending Leafs Vs. Buffalo Game *att* torradan 14 3,710 03-15-2007, 10:54 PM
Last Post: ANTHONYD
  Who Wants To See The Leafs In Buffalo? meford4u 35 11,102 04-21-2006, 08:59 AM
Last Post: ANTHONYD