Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conversation With Police Dispatch
So, we have a guy 2 houses down from us who deals drugs right. So after a week of little sleep due to the amount of car, truck and motorcycle traffic coming to this assclown's place to buy their s***, I got fed up and pissed off at 430 this morning and called the police. Little did I know that my folks had called in twice during the week already. So this is basically how the conversation went.

"Abbotsford Police." (after being on hold for about 3-4 minutes)

"Hi, I'd like to make a report about our neighbor 2 houses down dealing drugs all day and all night (I provided the address of the house in question and explained that there were cars cars and motorcycles non stop for the last 3 hrs since I'd got home and went to bed)."

"So they're dealing drugs out of the house sir?"

"Yes."

"How do you know that for sure?"

"Because I'm not stupid."

"Excuse me?"

"When people walk up to a window in a house, stick their hand through with a wad of cash and pull their hand back out with a little tin packet all within a minute and then get in their car and leave, do you think they're buying popcorn and chips?"

"I don't appreciate your sarcasm sir."

"Well, I don't appreciate this door knob keeping me up all night, all week. I'd like to get some damn sleep."

"Do you have a license plate of any of the vehicles that are supposedly buying drugs?"

"License plates?"

"Yes sir"

"No"

"Why not?"

about a thirty second pause while I try to figure this out.

"Are you still there sir?"

"Yeah." another pause, "So, let me get this straight, you want me to go walking outside and up to a vehicle of a person buying drugs and get their license plate number?"

"Yes"

"So you are asking me to put my life in danger by walking up to them? let me play this out for you, "Hey man what are you doing? Oh well you see you're buying drugs from my neighbor so I'm getting your license plate for them so they can bust you." At this point neighbor comes out and most likely has a firearm of some type on him and then someone else has to call you and say "OH MY GAWD!!! My neighbor just got his head turned into a f***in canoe by the drug dealer!!!"
Is that what you are asking me to do?"

"Not exactly sir but we need some sort of eviience that your not just having a dispute with your neighbor and accusing him of something that he isn't actually doing."

"Wow"

"Excuse me?"

"Don't worry about it, I'll just find my goddamn happy place." click

At 530 am I hear a car in my driveway, and then footsteps, then the doorbell. I stumble my way to the door and open it, there's 2 cops standing there,

"Glenn Dalton?"

"Umm, yeah." rubbing my eyes trying to figure this all out.

"Would you mind telling us which house it is you believe is dealing drugs."

I smile, then start to laugh as I look over towards the house 2 doors down, and there's the little f***er trying to hide s*** that's in his car.

"Thanks gentlemen, you've just put me and my family both at risk becuase that's the guy right there." I turned around and walked back into the house "Oh by the way, you could have got the address from your f***in dispatcher, or was she too stupid and ignorant to write it down?" and slammed the door.

Wow, and I put my faith in these f***ing jackasses to keep out community safe and sound. WTF!!??

My opinion is slowly starting to become jaded.

Maybe I'll just go vigif***inlante on the dude :ph34r:
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like

Messages In This Thread
Conversation With Police Dispatch - focusracer - 08-06-2006, 07:05 AM
Conversation With Police Dispatch - Aka - 08-06-2006, 08:52 AM
Conversation With Police Dispatch - Aka - 08-06-2006, 08:13 PM
Conversation With Police Dispatch - nass - 08-07-2006, 01:42 AM
Conversation With Police Dispatch - guilty - 08-07-2006, 09:54 AM
Conversation With Police Dispatch - guilty - 09-03-2006, 08:51 AM