Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford Plans For The 2006 - 2009 Model Line Up
there all going to go tits up kia and reberto are taking over the world

[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
2001 ZTS,Aug 21 2005, 12:15 AM Wrote:
GapBoyPCS,Aug 20 2005, 09:59 PM Wrote:The GT takes up a LOT of resources from the Special Vehicle Team and Roush Industries. Keeping that car for a longer term means no Shelby GT500s, no Sport Trac Adrenalins, or other Ford performance vehicles.

Too bad, because the GT goes around the track just beautifully. I really didn't know I was in a 550 hp supercar until I banged my head on the door coming out of it  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]134418[/snapback][/right]

That sounds likes a BS "corporate" excuse byFord.

When a company as small as Subaru that despite being maintains a VERY EXPENSIVE WRC presence. Ford (NA) is only intersted in rental cars and SUV/Trucks.
[right][snapback]134431[/snapback][/right]

Agree as well.
I could go for some rental cars. Its funny, even with the street editions they'd rather have the cars look cool, than have any sort of substance. I mean, when the SVT focus just came out. they just built it to slightly edge out the SIR. the salesman even told me that. "we dont beat the golf, but we do beat the honda"

Underachievers!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Aug 23 2005, 10:38 AM Wrote:the salesman even told me that.
[right][snapback]134889[/snapback][/right]
Who listens to salesmen?

The 2007 Lincoln Aviator will possibly be built by us at Oakville. The Freestar/Monterey will be built at about 7 per hour, just to fill orders. We're capable of 85 units per hour, but look where that got us. Another two products for us to build and we'll be set. Atlanta took one vehicle away from us because last year the UAW was going to shut Ford down unless they gauranteed a replacement product.
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
darn unions, screwing other unions for the betterment of others
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
yeah really................ then again no wonder why ford is cheap........
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Yeah, the salesman was a wanker.

In the end, ford sucks. But i still cant find an entry level car that i like more than the focus.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold