Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mbrp Exhausts - Need Your Opinion
OMG thanks for the update, I had been sitting on the edge of my seat since Feb 17 to find out what had happened! I haven't been this excited since the season finale of Coronation Street!
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Shoulda bought a dell dude :D

I've been there done that with computers building my own with my own specs, bah...last summer I just bought a dell. I screw with PCs/Servers all day at work, the last thing I want when I come home is to screw with my home computer....

in all fairness nothing beats a MBRP, you get the quality, the performance and the sound for the best dollar out of all the competition I couldn't be happier with mine
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
I had mine installed AT Mbrp's new shop in huntsville on the way home from Pet on christmas break. It was an awesome price ($380 installed incl taxes), and the guy that installed mine did an amazing job...it sits totally straight on the car, doesn't shake around like the OEM exhaust, and even though the tip is huge, it doesn't stick out far at all, and it's very plain looking...just polished SS with the MBRP name on the top of it(think mine is a 2nd gen or something...looks nothing like the one that Paolo and others have...actually looks less "bling bling"...lol!).

Sound wise, it's kinda annoying at highway speed for long periods of time (120km/hr 3000 rpm in 5th). But, at low speeds it sounds awesome...no farting or popping...just a nice burble when you let off the throttle and during a downshift. In partially enclosed areas (like Front St in T.O), it definately sounds good...almost sounds like a race car or something...my dad thinks it makes the car sound like it has an inline 6cyl in it. Most of the time I love the way the car sounds, and actually, at full throttle, it's only a little bit louder than stock. It's actually loudest if you accelerate slowly, and only shift at 3K...

Power wise...you can feel the car is more eager to pull in the midrange, and even harder in the higher rpms. I also found that you reach the factory speed govenor a lot faster with the Mbrp on...the car wants to accelerate from 140-180 without breaking a sweat...

So...there you go...it's the best system on the market hands down when it comes to build quality, fit and finish, and price...nice that it sounds well and actually makes the car more powerful and fun to drive!

Hope you get it soon and get to enjoy!

Ian
Bleeding Ford Blue again...