Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Svtf + Vortech
Those are GREAT numbers! That car must be AWESOME to drive!!

I just think people need to get out into different cars more often. I guarantee you wouldn't notice for even 1 second that this car "only" has 200ft. lbs of torque, it would still be a MONTER to drive.

You can't just look at a dyno sheet and say "meh, where's the torque, that would suck to drive a car like that" lol Because that's false.

And a 1.8T? The motor is good when you have a bigger turbo on there, but not too sure about the platform it's in. :ph34r:

All in all, I think a SVTF with that setup would be SICK!
bitch ;)

I like the easy upgrade path with a 1.8T...ECU upgrade alone = nice gains. Suspension...needs some work...but as a package, it's a nice car! Still...for a few more $$$, you're in WRX territory...hard to pass that up.

I definitely agree it's kind of pointless to look at a dyno and decide on how good a car would be to drive though, lol. I'm sure that Focus is a blast to drive...

so...I'm admittedly ignorant here...that dyno has mph on the bottom...at what rpms does that 200lbs/ft of torque hit?

Car-less for the first time in years...
'01 Twilight Blue ZTS is gone...
'90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 15psi, 3" cat-back w/Turbo muffler, blah blah....is now gone too Sad