1. Drop it.
2. Tint.

Then add a little power. Smile
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
Well over the next few months probably lookin about the thousand dollar range, eventually WAY down the line I want to swap out the suspension as well, after all, it's not just fun going fast in a straight line - would be nice to do the corners as well Smile

That's great advice for me to start with the tune, throttlebody and exhaust, thanks.
Get suspension sooner than later... You can pick up an frpp kit for around 700 if you don't wanna slam your car, but still want to get rid of the suvish ride height lol... Than I would pick up exhaust, intake... Endless possibilities... Depends on what ur looking to go for in the end... That color blue would look good with dark tint all around, blacked out headlights, some black rims with a machined lip... As I said... Endless!!!
Wow well definitely lots to think over.
However I think the choice has been made for me, whatever I choose first will have to be put on hold.
Found out this morning going into work that I have been laid off after 18 yrs, so, I will make a list of everything you guys mentioned and get on it as soon as I am up and running again.

Thanks again for the advice, I definitely appreciate it.