laidman,Apr 1 2008, 06:02 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Apr 1 2008, 11:30 AM Wrote:i found this one at a local dealer

rose city ford
[right][snapback]260981[/snapback][/right]

FAG!!!!

lol........good job BTW
[right][snapback]261025[/snapback][/right]

You jsut got "RICK ROLLED"

you missed the one earlier today, i think i got half the forum to click on it in another post til anthony deleted it cause it crashed his browser

'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
How quickly I forgot what day it is
ok here is a few more. I need some input especially when it comes to the milage. The prices are negotiable

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.asp...30&adid=6639052

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.asp...11&adid=6820387

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.asp...66&adid=6771195

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.asp...97&adid=6799650

I'm leaning towards the red one, but the price of the blue one with the HIGH km's is up there too, or is the Km's too high ........hmmmmm

help!!
Sonic Blue FTW!!

go for the last one there, but knock them down on the price....

OR call that dealership on the false advertising of the Xenon headlights and get them to through in a set of Mach/SVT headlights !! lol

and if they are HIDs they're not street legal... either way you have them on that one LOL
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
I figure no more than $8000 for that one. I'm gonna call them tomorrow and see where it gets me
i wouldn't go for the first one with 200k on it......
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
I think that second one is now at Donway here in Scarborough. I remember that front plate ad. They just got it in on Monday and are asking the same price. Mine was in there for a T-Stat. try to get one you can buy some extended warrenty with, mine hasnt been to bad but when something does go wrong it is a lot more pricey to fix on the SVT (I get the price for my warrenty reparis to make sure the ESP was worth it)
david
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
Well I think I found one out in Millwaukee WI. 2003 SVT less than 60,000miles, Borla exhaust, etxtra set of rims and tires (one for Winter). That Comp orange colour that was 1-300 made. He's asking $8500, but so far I have him down to $7500. My sweet spot is $7000, so lets hope he bites at it. BTW the SVT is one of the Euro package cars. Pics coming soon pray for me......
^^^that sounds very good......defently go for it.....how far of a drive is it from your place?
125whp/129wtq
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Well to boot this guy has an ORP, and a short throw shifter from steeda. Not installed, but will be going with the car. He is in Milwaukee. 6 hour drive by mapquest standards. I would be flying there and driving back. The real fun is going to be importing fees and paper work. I have to get Day time running lights installed on the car once it gets here to pass canadian vehicle standards, kinda gay but whatever, I get an SVT
laidman,Apr 6 2008, 05:05 PM Wrote:Well to boot this guy has an ORP, and a short throw shifter from steeda.  Not installed, but will be going with the car.  He is in Milwaukee.  6 hour drive by mapquest standards.  I would be flying there and driving back.  The real fun is going to be importing fees and paper work.  I have to get Day time running lights installed on the car once it gets here to pass canadian vehicle standards, kinda gay but whatever, I get an SVT
[right][snapback]261400[/snapback][/right]
Just put in some cheap fogs with a toggle switch and take them off once you pass the inspection.
The importation is easy. If you have any questions, fire away.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
one thing about buying remotely to keep in mind.. you may want to purchase a round trip plane ticket just in case this guy is wasting your time.. and don't pay a cent until you or someone you know has inspected the car. i recommend inspecting it /taking it to a nearby shop and then completing the transaction on the spot..

good luck!

so when are you planning to go down there?
this got me very curiouse......an SVT like that wouldn't be cheapper then 17 grand down here thats for sure
125whp/129wtq
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
It will be within the month of April. I gotta give my lease back May 14 so I for sure will need something by then. If there is anyone else that is looking for an SVT look around the states, there are quite a few out there, you just have to sift through all of them to find the one you want.
OK well the search is over, I have found the one I am looking for take a look see
[Image: IMG_0583.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0586.jpg]
[Image: STA_0567.jpg]

I pick her up in 2-3 weeks, once I can get some time off to go there. All thats left is the importing paperwork
Dang, that thing is clean, the colour is sharp too. Nice find :)

NefCanuck
congrats man!!! i cant wait to see this rolling around windsor!!!!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Nice!

No front or back wipers?
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
Great find! Love the HIDs and EAP rims!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.