Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
08 Focus Makes Street Tuner Callenge
Nice, anyone know what network this is on? Does Speed have this show regularly?
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
euro_zx5,Oct 10 2007, 08:48 PM Wrote:Nice, anyone know what network this is on? Does Speed have this show regularly?
[right][snapback]250637[/snapback][/right]
Yup its on the Speed channel, I thinks its going to start on Oct 17.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Im pretty sure that is the EVo guys.

And its not a competition for top horsepower, something about stock vs there tuning.

Details are on the jet of course, so if you want to check it out, stop by FJ.

EDIT: Yep, its an EVO.

http://forums.focaljet.com/team-pit-stop/5...season-3-a.html
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Wow an Evo! Well even with the tunning an Evo has one huge advantage...AWD, and if its a newer Evo the have the yaw control to boot. I know they wouldn't make a show if it was completely one sided so it will be cool to see the Focus Sport Foci take on the Evo and the Mini.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
AWD is only going to help you in a few areas. Important areas, but the FWD guys will have tricks up there sleeves for sure.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Who gives a frick about the EVO or Mini...they've been done to death...hope the 08 does well in the Improvement Vs Stock, which might actually help it win...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Flofocus,Oct 11 2007, 04:33 PM Wrote:AWD is only going to help you in a few areas.  Important areas, but the FWD guys will have tricks up there sleeves for sure.
[right][snapback]250721[/snapback][/right]

from my experience the only clearcut time that awd helps is during corner exit.. not really sure how a fwd car could overcome that.. other than to try to make up the time elsewhere..

i guess it doesn't matter because if this contest is about how much tuning helped the car then a focus could very well win.. you can double the power in a focus easier than you can double the power in an EVO
naz,Oct 11 2007, 08:23 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Oct 11 2007, 04:33 PM Wrote:AWD is only going to help you in a few areas.  Important areas, but the FWD guys will have tricks up there sleeves for sure.
[right][snapback]250721[/snapback][/right]

from my experience the only clearcut time that awd helps is during corner exit.. not really sure how a fwd car could overcome that.. other than to try to make up the time elsewhere.[right][snapback]250775[/snapback][/right]

LSD? The diff, not the drug you crackheads! :D :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Focussport On Street Tuner Challenge On Speed Tv torradan 49 13,696 11-02-2007, 01:24 AM
Last Post: 02ztsian