Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rubber
schade,Nov 11 2006, 10:40 AM Wrote:i think stock size is about 205/50-55 ... but for winter, the smaller the treadwidth the better they work in the snow.  So i would stay around the 205's not much wider than that
[right][snapback]215543[/snapback][/right]

Just to confirm that stock on the 16"s is 205/50 :)

NefCanuck
hey guys...Im in Calgary for work. I noticed that studded tire are pretty popular here. Are these legal in Ontario? cause I dont think Ive ever seen them.
2002 Infra-red ZTS
i dont think they are
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I'm not sure about the fittment of 15's on the SVT...I thought the smallest rims you could put on those is the 16's from the ZTS and ZTW's...

I am running the stock trend style 15" rims in winter with 195/60 HR 15 Bridgestone Blizzak LM18 tires. They kick some serious butt, and I got them for a killer price at the OK tire in Pembroke ($132 each instead of $170 normally). I still have another season left in them, maybe 2. They might be an option for you to consider.

L8tr
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
residentdud,Nov 13 2006, 04:01 AM Wrote:hey guys...Im in Calgary for work. I noticed that studded tire are pretty popular here. Are these legal in Ontario? cause I dont think Ive ever seen them.
[right][snapback]215743[/snapback][/right]

I believe studded tires were cleared this year for Northern Ontario (I think the south cut off is Sudbury)

NefCanuck