Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Do You Think Are The Biggest....
BerinG,Sep 27 2006, 10:03 AM Wrote:Also the One click window down on the passanger.. I have never seen a car that had this feature for the passanger.. its always for the driver since he's driving and to prevent him/her from screwing around with the handle while driving (not paying attention on the road).. the passanger wouldn't need this.. sure it would be a nice feature as a "bonus"

Also the door handle (inside mecanism) freezes sometimes in the winter..
[right][snapback]208724[/snapback][/right]

My car has auto down/up for driver and passenger.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
First the tint is coming off. And now were dissing the Focus?

Two points.

First, are you selling the car? Because it sure sounds like it.

Second, you bought it elcheapo. What were you expecting? Automatic pass. window? Cmon.

It's an econobox people. It aint perfect. But have you driven a Neon? Crapalier?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
scoobasteve,Sep 27 2006, 11:48 AM Wrote:
BerinG,Sep 27 2006, 10:03 AM Wrote:Also the One click window down on the passanger.. I have never seen a car that had this feature for the passanger.. its always for the driver since he's driving and to prevent him/her from screwing around with the handle while driving (not paying attention on the road).. the passanger wouldn't need this.. sure it would be a nice feature as a "bonus"

[right][snapback]208778[/snapback][/right]

NO. LIAR!

But anyway, I wasn't saying that this doesn't exist.. but that is on the driver's side.. I thought at first he wanted this feature but actually on the passanger side.. but i guess he meant the same button on the driver's side, but for the passanger window
ZX3T gone..
ANTHONYD,Sep 27 2006, 11:47 AM Wrote:^It's an entry level POS we all know it.

Grandma doesn't want FI.
[right][snapback]208776[/snapback][/right]

So was the Neon, and Cavalier/Cobalt, now look at them! When quality demands at Ford are met, we should see a turbo'd Focus, I don't see why not sooner than later, as the Mazdaspeed3 should give them production idea. All in time... but I do agree, this would be a great option.

And although the auto down on the passenger side would be nice, why make such a convenience to the passenger, are they driving or something? :unsure:
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
meford4u,Sep 27 2006, 11:55 AM Wrote:First the tint is coming off.  And now were dissing the Focus?

Two points.

First, are you selling the car?  Because it sure sounds like it.

Second, you bought it elcheapo.  What were you expecting?  Automatic pass. window?  Cmon.

It's an econobox people.  It aint perfect.  But have you driven a Neon?  Crapalier?
[right][snapback]208780[/snapback][/right]

Tint is coming off because it looks like s***.
Nope not selling it. I love my Ford Focus ;P
I'm not dissing the Focus Bryan.
EVEN HIGH-END CARS have design flaws. I just wanted to see what other people thought the flaws were in these cars.

Relax man.
:rolleyes:
ANTHONYD,Sep 27 2006, 12:24 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Sep 27 2006, 11:55 AM Wrote:First the tint is coming off.  And now were dissing the Focus?

Two points.

Second, you bought it elcheapo.  What were you expecting?  Automatic pass. window?  Cmon.

It's an econobox people.  It aint perfect.  But have you driven a Neon?  Crapalier?

[right][snapback]208793[/snapback][/right]

EVEN HIGH-END CARS have design flaws. I just wanted to see what other people thought the flaws were in these cars.

I am FULLY aware that NO CAR IS PERFECT!
Even yours.

Relax man.
ANTHONYD,Sep 27 2006, 11:47 AM Wrote:^It's an entry level POS [right][snapback]208776[/snapback][/right]

So why are you complaining again?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
ANTHONYD,Sep 27 2006, 12:25 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Sep 27 2006, 12:24 PM Wrote:

Two points.

[right][snapback]208793[/snapback][/right]

I am FULLY aware that NO CAR IS PERFECT!
Even yours.

Relax man.
[right][snapback]208794[/snapback][/right]

Double post for theatrical effect? Or is that part of your gold Tx award design that us lower class focus driver's don't get? :lol:

And keep in mind. When you guys make fun of the fact I don't own or drive a Focus, it works both ways. I get to make fun of those that do drive a Focus. Would I trade my truck for a FOcus? Not on your life.

Now there's a debate brewing.

Flofocus,Sep 27 2006, 12:44 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Sep 27 2006, 11:47 AM Wrote:^It's an entry level POS [right][snapback]208776[/snapback][/right]

So why are you complaining again?
[right][snapback]208805[/snapback][/right]
See, I am not the only one who thinks your complaining. Again.

Team PITA joins forces to piss everyone off! :lol:

Fight the power. Just go FI

BerinG,Sep 27 2006, 11:59 AM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Sep 27 2006, 11:48 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]208778[/snapback][/right]

NO. LIAR!

But anyway, I wasn't saying that this doesn't exist.. but that is on the driver's side.. I thought at first he wanted this feature but actually on the passanger side.. but i guess he meant the same button on the driver's side, but for the passanger window
[right][snapback]208782[/snapback][/right]

Lol, My passenger side has the button too. its good stuff, until old people like my dad cant figure out why the window goes all the way down, or all the way up and nothing in between :lol:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Team PITA.....I like...
I have to say that a couple of the bigger flaws I've seen on the focus would be the hood release cable, which many have had to replace due to freezing up, etc and another would be the belt tensioner, which seems to continually have to be replaced again and again over the life of the car.
scoobasteve,Sep 27 2006, 12:47 PM Wrote:Lol, My passenger side has the button too.  its good stuff, until old people like my dad cant figure out why the window goes all the way down, or all the way up and nothing in between  :lol:
[right][snapback]208808[/snapback][/right]

Oh really.. ah well, i guess someone complained and they finally added it
ZX3T gone..
S2,Sep 27 2006, 12:51 PM Wrote:I have to say that a couple of the bigger flaws I've seen on the focus would be the hood release cable, which many have had to replace due to freezing up, etc and another would be the belt tensioner, which seems to continually have to be replaced again and again over the life of the car.
[right][snapback]208813[/snapback][/right]

These two I have not had to do yet. Weird, I thought my car had all the problems....lol.
Flofocus,Sep 27 2006, 12:52 PM Wrote:
S2,Sep 27 2006, 12:51 PM Wrote:I have to say that a couple of the bigger flaws I've seen on the focus would be the hood release cable, which many have had to replace due to freezing up, etc and another would be the belt tensioner, which seems to continually have to be replaced again and again over the life of the car.
[right][snapback]208813[/snapback][/right]

These two I have not had to do yet. Weird, I thought my car had all the problems....lol.
[right][snapback]208816[/snapback][/right]

Oh yeah i just saw that.. I'm having lots of trouble with my hood release cable.. always gets stuck either when trying to pull it (i have to rip the thing out pulling the whole dash part) or when trying to close it, i need to press back on it from inside the car...
ZX3T gone..
Oh, I forgot the other design piss off that Ford in their wisdom inflicted on the Focus.

Who's genius idea was it to put the hood prop along one of the fenders? Christ, pop hood, reach way in and nearly get giullotined unless you can yank that stupid yellow rod out of its wedged in hiding place and find the holes for it on the hood? Esp, in the near dark with a dark coloured car :rolleyes:

Can't wait for that hood strut to get here lemme tell ya <_<

NefCanuck
Ok, here's what I don't like about it.

1. I don't like the fact that you can't open the trunk via the button release while the car is on.

2. The seats are uncomfortable.

3. The gearbox is clunky at best. A short shifter helps.

4. The fact the Euro's get the better car (including the RS)

5. The every falling value of the car.

meford4u,Sep 27 2006, 02:32 PM Wrote:Ok, here's what I don't like about it.

1.  I don't like the fact that you can't open the trunk via the button release while the car is on.

2.  The seats are uncomfortable.

3.  The gearbox is clunky at best.  A short shifter helps.

4.  The fact the Euro's get the better car (including the RS)

5.  The every falling value of the car.
[right][snapback]208842[/snapback][/right]

Finally a serious and educated response.

BRAVO BIG B!

:P :lol:
meford4u,Sep 27 2006, 02:32 PM Wrote:Ok, here's what I don't like about it.

4.  The fact the Euro's get the better car (including the RS)
[right][snapback]208842[/snapback][/right]

That's the best thing you've said all day / week / month. Lock this down for posterity.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Can't forget the notorious 'hood crease'.... 2000-2004 anyway........