Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh No! Say It Ain't True Tie!
It;s nothing sprecial you sick fook.
ANTHONYD,Sep 27 2006, 08:26 AM Wrote:It;s nothing sprecial you sick fook.
[right][snapback]208689[/snapback][/right]

Hell no it ain't... I'm assuming the one I saw with her in front of a Canadian flag backdrop was a 'shop otherwise double :puke: :puke:

Gawd, that woman has a face so homely it would stop a clock, good thing she's loaded <_<

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Sep 26 2006, 10:36 PM Wrote:
Alien-Tek,Sep 26 2006, 08: Wrote:Belinda lives accross the street from me. I'll have to keep an eye out for Domi lurking around in the middle of the night.

Belinda has this HUUUUUUGE riding stable along with a Security guard with his own house. My back yard faces Magna International.

Perhaps I should've tried to get Belinda... Not because she's hot but... If Tie can get her, I can surely get a piece!

I know I'm better looking than Tie.
:lol:
[right][snapback]208633[/snapback][/right]

Dude even if you weren't better looking than that mug, you'd beat him on brains easily :P

Where in Aurora do you live anyways? My father lives on Knowles Cres.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]208660[/snapback][/right]

Nef:
I live in Aurora Grove. Bayview/Wellington area. Just look for the Magna building. :lol:
I had no idea who this woman was/is until I looked at the info you guys posted...that has to be the hottest politician I've ever seen...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Alien-Tek,Sep 27 2006, 07: Wrote:
NefCanuck,Sep 26 2006, 10:36 PM Wrote:Where in Aurora do you live anyways?  My father lives on Knowles Cres.

[right][snapback]208660[/snapback][/right]

Nef:
I live in Aurora Grove. Bayview/Wellington area. Just look for the Magna building. :lol:
[right][snapback]208899[/snapback][/right]

Ah the newer section of town (My dad's on a street so old they're only just now, finally, next year going to put in covered over sewer lines and get rid of those rainwater ditches out front of the house :rolleyes: )

NefCanuck