Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question Regarding Focus Parts Purchase
No problem Daniel, it was fun.

What part do you see the gap on? Not the bottom where I run the block heater cord? Post a pic if you can.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,Mar 26 2006, 12:42 AM Wrote:No problem Daniel, it was fun.

What part do you see the gap on? Not the bottom where I run the block heater cord? Post a pic if you can.
[right][snapback]176992[/snapback][/right]

I'll see if I can get my camera to co-operate in the morning but it's the top panel that gives you access to the air filter itself (The piece with the three screws) at the left bottom corner, just after the weatherstripping the kit gave you to put in theres a ssmall gap, as I said, hardly worth mentioning but I only noticed it because your system didn't have that problem.

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Mar 26 2006, 12:52 AM Wrote:I'll see if I can get my camera to co-operate in the morning but it's the top panel  that gives you access to the air filter itself (The piece with the three screws) at the left bottom corner, just after the weatherstripping the kit gave you to put in theres a ssmall gap, as I said, hardly worth mentioning but I only noticed it because your system didn't have that problem.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]176995[/snapback][/right]
It probably can get fixed with a little nudge. Next time we hook up I'll take a peek.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,Mar 26 2006, 12:55 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Mar 26 2006, 12:52 AM Wrote:I'll see if I can get my camera to co-operate in the morning but it's the top panel  that gives you access to the air filter itself (The piece with the three screws) at the left bottom corner, just after the weatherstripping the kit gave you to put in theres a ssmall gap, as I said, hardly worth mentioning but I only noticed it because your system didn't have that problem.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]176995[/snapback][/right]
It probably can get fixed with a little nudge. Next time we hook up I'll take a peek.
[right][snapback]176996[/snapback][/right]

Thanks, now to scare my co-worker when we drive out to London for training... Feather the gas pedal until we hit the 401 to head out to London & then POW! Bet I make him grab the holy %^#@ handle ^_^

NefCanuck
If you like it now, wait till you get the MBRP bolted up :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Where are the pics DANIEL. Get to work PICS.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Phantom,Mar 28 2006, 02:27 PM Wrote:Where are the pics DANIEL. Get to work PICS.
[right][snapback]177601[/snapback][/right]

:postpics:

Had to be said.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Phantom,Mar 28 2006, 02:27 PM Wrote:Where are the pics DANIEL. Get to work PICS.

My combo PDA/Digital Camera/MP3 player has a flaky battery. Unless I can find an outdoor location with an electrical outlet I'm pooched for pics :(

Or spend $130 on the battery from Sony only to have it croak in less than a year again <_<

I'll try borrowing a friends digital camera if I can't get the Sony to behave this weekend.

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Mar 28 2006, 08:11 PM Wrote:

My combo PDA/Digital Camera/MP3 player has a flaky battery. Unless I can find an outdoor location with an electrical outlet I'm pooched for pics :(

Or spend $130 on the battery from Sony only to have it croak in less than a year again <_<

I'll try borrowing a friends digital camera if I can't get the Sony to behave this weekend.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]177720[/snapback][/right]
You can troubleshoot computers with blue screens but you can't get a simple digital camera to work. FOR SHAME :D
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
Phantom,Mar 28 2006, 09:57 PM Wrote:

NefCanuck
You can troubleshoot computers with blue screens but you can't get a simple digital camera to work. FOR SHAME :D
[right][snapback]177727[/snapback][/right]

Oh man that's cold :D , but its the battery in the PDA, Sony designed this "uber PDA" with the most pathetic battery ever. Try to use it seriously as a camera, esp. with the flash and you cook it faster than sitting on the hood of a running Ford Focus :ph34r: and the replacements are $130

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Mar 28 2006, 09:27 PM Wrote:
Phantom,Mar 28 2006, 09:57 PM Wrote:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]177727[/snapback][/right]

Oh man that's cold :D , but its the battery in the PDA, Sony designed this "uber PDA" with the most pathetic battery ever. Try to use it seriously as a camera, esp. with the flash and you cook it faster than sitting on the hood of a running Ford Focus :ph34r: and the replacements are $130

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]177732[/snapback][/right]
Pfft do it uber leet style hook some wires up to the battery connections on the phone and wire it to some battery source MAKE IT WORK. Ohh and that's not the first time I've done something like that. No spare batteries no problem. Where's some wire.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
Phantom,Mar 28 2006, 10:49 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Mar 28 2006, 09:27 PM Wrote:Oh man that's cold :D , but its the battery in the PDA, Sony designed this "uber PDA" with the most pathetic battery ever.  Try to use it seriously as a camera, esp. with the flash and you cook it faster than sitting on the hood of a running Ford Focus :ph34r:  and the replacements are $130

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]177732[/snapback][/right]
Pfft do it uber leet style hook some wires up to the battery connections on the phone and wire it to some battery source MAKE IT WORK. Ohh and that's not the first time I've done something like that. No spare batteries no problem. Where's some wire.
[right][snapback]177737[/snapback][/right]

Actually, Sony does have something like that available. Basically a shell into which you snap 4AA batteries and plug the shell into the side of the PDA. Hrm...

Though no guarantee that the external batteries wouldn't be flattened by using the flash after two pics either :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
Well if you're not gonna take any pics cuz you've got a crappy camera, how about some pics the old fasioned way. Hand drawn sketches would be acceptable for now, until you can get some real pics taken. :lol:
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

habmann,Mar 29 2006, 03:26 PM Wrote:Well if you're not gonna take any pics cuz you've got a crappy camera, how about some pics the old fasioned way. Hand drawn sketches would be acceptable for now, until you can get some real pics taken. :lol:
[right][snapback]177877[/snapback][/right]
Nef will prolly say he can't draw or something. TURN THE FLASH OFF. :D
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
I have a camera, as do many other members. I will snap pic's if you like. Send me a PM and we can hook up. You buy the coffee. :D
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Focus man, Focus.,Mar 30 2006, 09:12 PM Wrote:I have a camera, as do many other members.  I will snap pic's if you like.  Send me a PM and we can hook up.  You buy the coffee.  :D
[right][snapback]178145[/snapback][/right]

Heh, okay, okay I'll PM you and we'll see what we can do this weekend (Since I seem to be on the lady friends spit list again, god only knows why <_< )

NefCanuck
UPDATE TIME!

Thanks to Focus man, Focus, here's a lovely shot of the Steeda CAI in its new home :lol:

56K have fun waiting :P

Steeda CAI in '05 Focus

NefCanuck
Finally some pics. Man took ya long enough :P

Looks good.

Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Go

Yah finally some pics nice job. Makes me want to get it even more now.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
That is a nice set up Nef, Happy to be of help. :D

Time to give it a bath. Your car is dirty, compared to mine. LOL. But I had just finnished detailling it before I met you. Hehehe. But it never fails, once you clean your car it rains. :(
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.