Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Have Narrowed The Search Down To 2 Cars
Quite the change in direction meford, given the cars that you were looking at before. I would have to speak to my friends father to know whether or not this Jag has finally got the quality glitches stomped (He worked at a Jag dealership as a mechanic until he retired last year) but its certainly a nice looking car.

If you can afford the extra hit both on the lease payments and the insurance, I'd say go for it.

NefCanuck
I voted for the Focus!
I still like the milan over all the choices. But of the 3 you test drove I'd go with the fusion. I wouldn't spend the extra money on a jag, cuz at the end of the day its still a ford product.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Sometimes my points for what car I am buying my wife are not understood. So I will try again.
1. I work for Ford and will only buy a Ford or Ford related company product. Andrew, the box on wheels is out.
2. This is my wife's car. It's totally her choice. She doesn't want fast. She wants comfort. And she has always wanted a Jag.
3. Some of you should have your choices deleted in your posts. You own a sedan, your opinion is bunk. :lol:
4. She doesn't spend money. I have to drag her out to spend $$ on herself. So this is just a small token in my books.
5. When you reach a point in your life when you can afford these things, you say what the hell. So Andrew, your point of buying into a brand is very true and hit the nail right on the head. Jag, amoung many other high end companies, offer buyer incentives for repeat buyers. To the tune of $5000 on top of the $13000 I get off on this car the next time I lease/buy (There would be a next time and probably a bigger/better Jag, but one step at a time). And I would be leasing......So the end value and repair costs of the car are not an issue.

But no decision will be made quickly.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,May 3 2006, 09:12 AM Wrote:Sometimes my points for what car I am buying my wife are not understood.  So I will try again.
1.  I work for Ford and will only buy a Ford or Ford related company product.  Andrew, the box on wheels is out.
2.  This is my wife's car.  It's totally her choice.  She doesn't want fast.  She wants comfort.  And she has always wanted a Jag.
3.  Some of you should have your choices deleted in your posts.  You own a sedan, your opinion is bunk. :lol:
4.   She doesn't spend money.  I have to drag her out to spend $$ on herself.  So this is just a small token in my books.
5.  When you reach a point in your life when you can afford these things, you say what the hell.  So Andrew, your point of buying into a brand is very true and hit the nail right on the head.  Jag, amoung many other high end companies, offer buyer incentives for repeat buyers.  To the tune of $5000 on top of the $13000 I get off on this car the next time I lease/buy (There would be a next time and probably a bigger/better Jag, but one step at a time).  And I would be leasing......So the end value and repair costs of the car are not an issue.

But no decision will be made quickly.
[right][snapback]184985[/snapback][/right]

Here Here. Why buy the competition when you work for Ford. Why not buy from the company you work for or switch companys. Bryan you are a very smart guy, even tho half the time your just making fun of other people, funny nonetheless.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
meford4u,May 3 2006, 11:12 AM Wrote:It's totally her choice.  She doesn't want fast.  She wants comfort.[right][snapback]184985[/snapback][/right]
This, my friend, speaks volumes. :lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So We Have The New Car(s) Narrowed Down. ANTHONYD 40 12,430 05-15-2008, 11:05 AM
Last Post: naz