Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Top 10 Fc Rides.
From the ass end of of my F150, I thank you all for the compliments to the Focus.
Now where's the love for the truck?

And bunny, next time your around, a ride in the car at WOT is in the works.

And there are plenty of great rides on this site. Stock or not, ya gotta love your car.

Either that or sell it and buy a Honda like your buddy who doesn't get laid.

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Oct 31 2005, 06:46 PM Wrote:And bunny, next time your around, a ride in the car at WOT is in the works.
[right][snapback]152787[/snapback][/right]

Teh Sikness! :D

You have made a powerful enemy tonight.....

oops./..I mean friend,.,,

heheh,..hehe....ugghh :ph34r:
Flofocus,Oct 31 2005, 02:58 PM Wrote:I agree with 1, 2, 4, and 9.

The rest need FI.  :P  :lol:
[right][snapback]152689[/snapback][/right]

Hey Flo, I don't know if or when this is going to happen, but we need fawking tuning and I hear you've got the guy. So I may put the car on the queen of trailors this winter and bring it to Ottawa to have it done. Do you highly recommend this guy and me spending about $1500 or less and getrdone?

Oh and by highly recommend, I mean I am going to have more hp than you :P

meford4u,Oct 31 2005, 08:46 PM Wrote:Oh and by highly recommend, I mean I am going to have more hp than you :P
[right][snapback]152797[/snapback][/right]

flo is turbo'd... good luck I sez.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Oct 31 2005, 08:50 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Oct 31 2005, 08:46 PM Wrote:Oh and by highly recommend, I mean I am going to have more hp than you :P

flo is turbo'd... good luck I sez.
[right][snapback]152799[/snapback][/right]

we need more power this winter. maybe the leaf blower mod?

meford4u,Oct 31 2005, 06:46 PM Wrote:Now where's the love for the truck?

I think your truck is one of the nicest i've ever seen. Makes me want an F150. Think I'll end up settling for the 4.0L Ranger XLT tho. I don't have pride issues, I can drive a small truck :P

My top 10 would be tough to nail down.

Bluetoy
Malby7 (at peak mods)
Hardk0re (his turbo setup is one of the nicest I've ever seen)
BlackZX3 (again, before mods were taken off. If the kit had been cleaned up, wow)
T-Dot
Yaro
Flofocus (just cause that kinda power built up from scratch makes me drool)
ZX3Tuning's Yellow V6 Euro beast

fack it... too many to list...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
meford4u,Oct 31 2005, 07:46 PM Wrote:From the ass end of of my F150, I thank you all for the compliments to the Focus.
Now where's the love for the truck?

And bunny, next time your around, a ride in the car at WOT is in the works.

And there are plenty of great rides on this site.  Stock or not, ya gotta love your car.

Either that or sell it and buy a Honda like your buddy who doesn't get laid.

Hey I like your truck. You've got that thing is excellent shape. When you told me what MY it is I couldn't believe it based on the exterior :)

Next year gonna do some appearance mods here & there to mine as the budget allows. Can't afford to do anything mechanical other than a CAI & exhaust. Car's gotta be a daily driver that I can't lose to shop time ironing out bugs :(

NefCanuck
what about meeeeeeeeee ?????? :P don't forget mine :P
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
yeloZX3,Nov 1 2005, 03:53 AM Wrote:what about meeeeeeeeee ??????  :P  don't forget mine  :P
[right][snapback]152863[/snapback][/right]

Post more.

I forgot about you.

:P
meford4u,Oct 31 2005, 08:46 PM Wrote:

Hey Flo, I don't know if or when this is going to happen, but we need fawking tuning and I hear you've got the guy. So I may put the car on the queen of trailors this winter and bring it to Ottawa to have it done. Do you highly recommend this guy and me spending about $1500 or less and getrdone?

$1500? Is this Mat Pichette from Makko Racing? Thats what he quoted me and I wasnt really impressed since I can go to Tapp, get the Xcalibur for $460, then $150/hr to tune. Chris Tapp has tuned a few foci's already so he knows what hes doing. When I was on the phone with Mat, he was always telling me he was on the phone or talking to his engineers at diablo about the focus. That got me worried. Plus you get no logger or adjustablity with the diablo hardware....SCT....welll...you know you get all the toys.

Quote:Oh and by highly recommend, I mean I am going to have more hp than you :P

:P You may get little HP gain on me, but you need some TRQ to get your fat ass moving man. Something the JR will never get you. :lol: :P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
microbunny,Oct 31 2005, 05:18 PM Wrote:Does anyone know which trailer park that show was at with Deans car, pictured above!!??[right][snapback]152739[/snapback][/right]

I definately couldnt tell ya, but I do remember someone posted a close up pic of one of the girls face, and it lookedlike SVT DEAN's face chopped onto her lol.. anyone find that pic?
My other ride is your Mom
Flofocus,Nov 1 2005, 10:06 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Oct 31 2005, 08:46 PM Wrote:

$1500? Is this Mat Pichette from Makko Racing? Thats what he quoted me and I wasnt really impressed since I can go to Tapp, get the Xcalibur for $460, then $150/hr to tune. Chris Tapp has tuned a few foci's already so he knows what hes doing. When I was on the phone with Mat, he was always telling me he was on the phone or talking to his engineers at diablo about the focus. That got me worried. Plus you get no logger or adjustablity with the diablo hardware....SCT....welll...you know you get all the toys.

Quote:Oh and by highly recommend, I mean I am going to have more hp than you :P

:P You may get little HP gain on me, but you need some TRQ to get your fat ass moving man. Something the JR will never get you. :lol: :P
[right][snapback]152874[/snapback][/right]

I need more than just the JRSC tuned. We also have other tuning issues that may require some time on the dyno. And Chris is the man your going to hook me up with. :D

Chris Tapp
http://www.tappauto.com

Tapp Auto Service
39 Cleopatra Drive
Nepean, Ontario
K2G 0B6

Telephone 613.225.8780, I deal with a guy named John....he usually answers their phones and such....

Chris F from Focaljet had his headers made for his turbo focus there. I'm not sure if Chris did his own tuning but he ended up with a safe 230whp out of his disco potato setup. :blink: :D
on topic? nah.:lol:
The thread went to s**t when you posted SVT deans boyfreinds. :P :lol: :lol:
Yelozx3 ... dont worry man ... You would definetly make my list forsure!

Flo should be on any list though... So should p51 ..

I dont agree with half the first list.. ha ha ..
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Nov 1 2005, 04: Wrote:Flo should be on any list though... So should p51 ..
[right][snapback]152986[/snapback][/right]

:wub: :lol:
tdot-zx3,Nov 1 2005, 04: Wrote:Yelozx3 ... dont worry man ... You would definetly make my list forsure!

Flo should be on any list though... So should p51 ..

I dont agree with half the first list.. ha ha ..

Only cuz you're head is so far up your rosebud.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ps .. Simon I miss the good old days...

pic

Its been edited flo... =P
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Nov 1 2005, 04: Wrote:I dont agree with half the first list.. ha ha ..

which half, top or bottom?

hoping I don't get bumped off
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!