Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focus Canada New Years G2g
I'll post pics as soon as I stagger out to the car and get the camera out of the glovebox. Gimme a few, I just had a call that required mass amounts of caffeine not yet in my bloodstream.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I'd go back to the crooked cue.. it's a great place.

even tho the staff in toronto tend to be infinitely more friendlier.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I liked the part when we went out to look at Anthony's deck and the waitress thought we were bailing :D :lol:

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
darkpuppet,Jan 10 2006, 09:55 AM Wrote:I'd go back to the crooked cue.. it's a great place. 

even tho the staff in toronto tend to be infinitely more friendlier.
[right][snapback]164220[/snapback][/right]

Hell I would have been friendlier with a hangover and sick as a dog compared to our server that night. <_< It was like she saw us and went "Ewww.... do I have to serve those 'tards?"

NefCanuck
ANTHONYD,Jan 10 2006, 08:37 AM Wrote:
paolo,Jan 10 2006, 12:17 AM Wrote:nice outing guys... im not impressed that the other saugans didnt show up. it was pretty much me and neuf canuck from the Saugz.
[right][snapback]164148[/snapback][/right]

Which is EXACTLY why it's pointless to listen to the whining from you "sauga" guys.
[right][snapback]164173[/snapback][/right]

Heh, I dont bitch about location.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Crooked Cue pics - all hail the epileptic lighting crew!

[Image: th_nyg2g8.jpg]
[Image: th_nyg2g7.jpg]
[Image: th_nyg2g6.jpg]
[Image: th_nyg2g5.jpg]
[Image: th_nyg2g4.jpg]
[Image: th_nyg2g3.jpg]
[Image: th_nyg2g2.jpg]
[Image: th_nyg2g1.jpg]

NOS2Go4Me,Jan 16 2006, 08:59 AM Wrote:Crooked Cue pics - [right][snapback]165269[/snapback][/right]

What a bunch of REALLY homely people. No wonder the waitress wanted nothing to do with you.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
christ I'm fat...

I am Looking good as usual.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jan 16 2006, 02:20 PM Wrote:I am Looking good as usual.
[right][snapback]165320[/snapback][/right]

Is that you with the green drink? What the hell is that? Looks like water from a nuke plant.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
^-- he asked for an appletini, but got a melon ball

2001 ZTS,Jan 16 2006, 09:05 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 16 2006, 08:59 AM Wrote:Crooked Cue pics - [right][snapback]165269[/snapback][/right]

What a bunch of REALLY homely people. No wonder the waitress wanted nothing to do with you.
[right][snapback]165273[/snapback][/right]

Maybe my cue ball impression scared her off? I mean the glare can get nasty at times :P The flickerin' Light O' Doom didn't help matters either...

NefCanuck
Oscar The Grouch,Jan 16 2006, 02:23 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jan 16 2006, 02:20 PM Wrote:I am Looking good as usual.
[right][snapback]165320[/snapback][/right]

Is that you with the green drink? What the hell is that? Looks like water from a nuke plant.
[right][snapback]165340[/snapback][/right]

I'm man enough to drink anything.

How's your current girlfriend situation?

meford4u,Jan 16 2006, 04:54 PM Wrote:I'm man enough to drink anything.

[right][snapback]165380[/snapback][/right]

about as high as your sperm count

darkpuppet,Jan 16 2006, 05:10 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jan 16 2006, 04:54 PM Wrote:I'm man enough to drink anything.

about as high as your sperm count
[right][snapback]165384[/snapback][/right]

This time, that quip wasn't menat for you. Oscar was the PITA.

But on the offending subject, atleast my sperm is getting deposited inside a woman the natural way.

meford4u,Jan 16 2006, 05:12 PM Wrote:This time, that quip wasn't menat for you.  Oscar was the PITA.

But on the offending subject, atleast my sperm is getting deposited inside a woman the natural way.
[right][snapback]165386[/snapback][/right]

haha..sorry, I didn't know.. you gotta be more specific... I just assume you're always picking on me.

but since we're on the subject... you're right, the milkman is a totally natural way.

darkpuppet,Jan 16 2006, 05:18 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jan 16 2006, 05:12 PM Wrote:This time, that quip wasn't menat for you.  Oscar was the PITA.

[right][snapback]165386[/snapback][/right]

haha..sorry, I didn't know.. you gotta be more specific... I just assume you're always picking on me.

but since we're on the subject... you're right, the milkman is a totally natural way.
[right][snapback]165387[/snapback][/right]

Your doing the milkman? Tough way to get a girlfriend, no?

meford4u,Jan 16 2006, 05:54 PM Wrote:I'm man enough to drink anything.

At least I don't have to ask the boy to borrow his car to go on a date with his mom.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
meford4u,Jan 16 2006, 06:23 PM Wrote:Your doing the milkman?  Tough way to get a girlfriend, no?
[right][snapback]165388[/snapback][/right]

Actually its milkwoman around here. And she always has goood milk!!! ;)

Oscar The Grouch,Jan 16 2006, 07:24 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jan 16 2006, 05:54 PM Wrote:I'm man enough to drink anything.

At least I don't have to ask the boy to borrow his car to go on a date with his mom.
[right][snapback]165412[/snapback][/right]

So it is true. You are now dating your right hand :lol: