Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site Maintenance Starting Sunday May 2
(05-04-2010, 07:37 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: Well, guess I'm going to have to start post whoring again to get back up to 3000 posts...Gonna be pretty hard without scooba, paparoach, bunny, nos, raine, zoom, fociphil, crazikev, SVTDouchebag, etc...

sorry man... some people lost their post counts in the rebuild...

I'll see if I can manually recount your posts... anyone else lose their post count?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

i lost my post count i think i was around 650
btw site looks great good job guys
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Looks good so far... except for the fact I lost my post count. lol
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Dark Puppet, come to think about it my post count is off about 2,000 as well. Not that I'm trying to ask you to look into it or not, but if you have some time to, that would be much appreciated. Oh and I love how you totally ignored my question about Micro bunny.
My other ride is your Mom
I like it, I'm suprised my post count carried over, I'm at my original post count Smile
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
(05-04-2010, 08:46 AM)paolo Wrote: Dark Puppet, come to think about it my post count is off about 2,000 as well. Not that I'm trying to ask you to look into it or not, but if you have some time to, that would be much appreciated. Oh and I love how you totally ignored my question about Micro bunny.

Unfortunately, the post counts may be a little off because the old board expired some older threads to save on disk space (something we no longer have to worry about).... so your post count reflects what the software recently counted.

I'll try re-running the post count rebuild to see if I can get some of your posts back...

As for microbunny, I'll let him know the next time I chat with him... don't worry -- I haven't forgotten, I'm just pre-occupied with a few things..

Thanks Steve. If you can't get the post count back up, don't worry about it. No biggie.

edit. nvm i see it works! Domo Arigato!
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
horrray for accurate post counts Big GrinBig Grin good job puppet
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Upgrades look amazing. Heart Nice work Steve. Thanks!!!
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
There is a PM bug, for "specail" people like "Focus Man, Focus" it sees this as two users "Focus Man" and "Focus". Not sure if you can change the delimiter to something like ";" which would probably solve the issue.
(05-04-2010, 11:35 PM)hardk0re Wrote: There is a PM bug, for "specail" people like "Focus Man, Focus" it sees this as two users "Focus Man" and "Focus". Not sure if you can change the delimiter to something like ";" which would probably solve the issue.

Good grief! I'll see what I can do.

thanks for the heads up.

focus man, focus... looks like you may not get PMs for a little while. I'm working on it!

this is going to be a tricky one... blame it on open source where they do things the easy way over the right way.

Maybe Kevin can just change his nick. LOL I have a PM I need to reply to him on ... Kevin if you can read this shoot me an email, ktrommeshauser@gmail.com

Tongue
E-mail Sent.

yeah focus man focus, why not consider changing your Nik Name to something else?
My other ride is your Mom
can I just change the comma to a period? Tongue

Quote:Please correct the following errors before continuing:

•One or more of the recipients you specified are not registered usernames. Invalid recipients: Focus man, Focus.

Sad
sorry to do this to you kev, but I changed your name to Focus man. Focus. I'll change it back as soon as I can get a permanent fix in.

Well it would also seem that every PM I have ever SENT ended up back in my INBOX for some reason. I had to delete stuff going all the way back to 2006. It is now just about empty, but I am not sure how I got all these messages in there in the first place. My PM Inbox should be working again. Kev, you wanna try send me a message? Also I wonder if Ken's is like this too?

nice!
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Site Maintenance - Sunday, Feb 26 from 4pm EST - 11pm EST darkpuppet 0 1,726 02-25-2012, 12:14 AM
Last Post: darkpuppet