Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site Maintenance Starting Sunday May 2
(05-05-2010, 06:20 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: Well it would also seem that every PM I have ever SENT ended up back in my INBOX for some reason. I had to delete stuff going all the way back to 2006. It is now just about empty, but I am not sure how I got all these messages in there in the first place. My PM Inbox should be working again. Kev, you wanna try send me a message? Also I wonder if Ken's is like this too?

Yes - unbelievable - 486 messages but that only went back to 2009 LOL.

And only after spending 15 minutes deleting everything in the in and sent boxes, did I discover that they only went to the trash bin. Thankfully that can be emptied with just two clicks.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
I should have just let the PM's go instead of trying to include them in the migration.. seems to have caused more grief than anything. Sorry for the inconvenience guys. Thankfully it's usually a loooong time between software changes.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

well, it's now official,

The software is all migrated over to the new hosting environment. We've now shaken our 700Mb disk quota and 3GB bandwidth cap while reducing monthly operating costs by 75%.

Looking forward to being able to add some real features to our community...

Congrats DP

A whole lotta work goes into a project like this, thanks on behalf of my self and I'm sure, all the other users here Big Grin

NefCanuck
75% less operating costs WOHO! FC.net may finally start to hold its own one day. Smile
Less costs=more $$$ for beer.

You owe us all.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
That's a crazy jump eh... looking forward to the future of fc.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
My count is back to zero too. Sad
07' ZX4 SES - Steeda SRI - Xcal3 w/Steeda 91 tune - Hi-flow cat - Magnaflow 2.5 cat back - Massive Strut Bar
123whp - 137wtq (Out of date)
Still working on getting the PM's working? Getting an SQL error
2009 Focus SES Black Sedan Mods:

FSWerks CAI / F2 Header (non-fouler mod) custom flex / 2.5" FSwerks Stealth Stainless exhaust / FSWerks X3 tune / Autolite 104's / Steeda Strut Tower Bar / FRPP 1.5" drop / FSWerks FLS Bar / H&R 24mm RSB / MOOG endlinks / AEM wideband AFR gauge / 8000K HID Bi-xenon 55W / Tint / 17" Ford Racing Rally Wheels in Black / Coupe tails / Black grille

124whp/129wtq
(05-18-2010, 09:19 AM)tetra Wrote: Still working on getting the PM's working? Getting an SQL error

Unfortunately, there was an error in the migration that breaks your PMs the first time you receive a new PM...

To fix it, you'll need to delete all of your PM's.

1. Goto 'User CP'
  2. Click on Inbox
  3. Click on 'Empty Folders'

I tried bringing the PM's over, but it seems to have caused more trouble than not -- investigating a way to delete all PMs for all users after the fact.

Alright, will do.. thanks for the tip.
Any chance on getting the post count back? Smile

FSWerks CAI / F2 Header (non-fouler mod) custom flex / 2.5" FSwerks Stealth Stainless exhaust / FSWerks X3 tune / Autolite 104's / Steeda Strut Tower Bar / FRPP 1.5" drop / FSWerks FLS Bar / H&R 24mm RSB / MOOG endlinks / AEM wideband AFR gauge / 8000K HID Bi-xenon 55W / Tint / 17" Ford Racing Rally Wheels in Black / Coupe tails / Black grille

124whp/129wtq
Thanks! PM's are also working fine now Smile

124whp/129wtq

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Site Maintenance - Sunday, Feb 26 from 4pm EST - 11pm EST darkpuppet 0 1,724 02-25-2012, 12:14 AM
Last Post: darkpuppet