Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Wants To See The Leafs In Buffalo?
Post your pics biatch. Especially the incognito booby pics. Oh, and did you have a big mac yet?

Go Sabres!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
I'll post them up tonight when I get home. I wish that one booby shot could have zoomed more, but the digital zoom really sucks.

still at one big mac from last night. Will be at 2 for lunchtime though!

GO SABRES!
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Oh here are some of the pictures I was mentioning yesterday I said I could email to you.. there are a couple more also..

Please don't hate me.. I had to share, and these are from a Leafs fan too!

[Image: tucker.jpg]
[Image: tucker_1.jpg]
[Image: mapleleafsparade.jpg]
[Image: loserssince.jpg]

AND THIS ONE IS FOR MEFORD...

[Image: domi.jpg]

And this is for next weekend..
[Image: golf.jpg]

Just make sure you give us a decent tee time in 2 weeks thanks.
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
torradan,Apr 17 2006, 10:30 AM Wrote:AND THIS ONE IS FOR MEFORD...

[right][snapback]181576[/snapback][/right]

BWAHAHAHA!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I knew there was a reason I had a Domi shirt.

I shoulda known the game was gonna suck when the Sabres mascot (Sabrecat or something like that) points at me with my Leafs jersey and hat and holds up a sign, one side says "Playoffs?" the other side says "Nope!"

The Leafs then oblige my fear by not bothering to show up and five minutes in it's 2 - 0 and I'm wishing that I didn't drive to meford's place because damn could I have used more beer to dull the pain <_<

By the end even the drunk die hard Leafs fan behind us who kept trying to cheer on Tucker was pretty damn quiet :rolleyes:

Ah well, t'was fun, even if Buffalo isn't exactly what I would call a fun place to be :ph34r:

NefCanuck
(Man that waitress at the bar was in a bitchy mood too, felt like saying "who ran over yer dog lady? :P)
I don't think anyone ran over her dog, she probably glared at it and it turned to stone, medusa style.

yeah we did drive through some of the seedier sections, but it sure beats sitting on the highway waiting for them all to go across the peace bridge. And we got to see some bling-bling!

and his name is Sabretooth!

[Image: sabretooth.jpg]

reminds me.. last leaf game.... some dumb blond says.. "why is their mascot a tiger?" michelle just rolled her eyes and told her to get a clue. she is so mouthy sometimes its great. and scary at the same time, just waiting for that one time i have to step in to stop a cat fight.
--
Team PITA
torradan,Apr 17 2006, 12:12 PM Wrote:..... just waiting for that one time i have to step in to stop a cat fight.
[right][snapback]181607[/snapback][/right]

I say relish the moment, don't fear it, bring jello.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Game Photos!

Feel free to do with them what you will. Including the blonde, just don't ask for bail money
--
Team PITA
torradan,Apr 17 2006, 10:13 PM Wrote:Game Photos!

Feel free to do with them what you will.  Including the blonde, just don't ask for bail money
[right][snapback]181705[/snapback][/right]

unless I missed it the only pic with a girl doesn't have one that looks young?
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
torradan,Apr 17 2006, 09:30 AM Wrote:AND THIS ONE IS FOR MEFORD...

And this is for next weekend..

Well, MEFORD he's all your's, take it or leave it :D, he's all the Man you can deal with for an entire lifetime. That's if you swing that way.
From the T.O. to the B-Lo. (D'Youville)
"Can I be da Joke Pimp?"
I have all the moves buddy. I am not the one with the avatar "sexually dyslexic".

Look out boys and girls, here comes Mr. I'm all thumbs!

meford,Apr 18 2006, 11:11 PM Wrote:You have chosen to ignore meford4u. View this post · Un-ignore meford4u

Haha, maybe tie domi and me-ford can go golfing together. Tie domi mite need someone to carry arround his balls. :D :D
My other ride is your Mom
paolo,Apr 19 2006, 10:34 PM Wrote:
meford,Apr 18 2006, 11:11 PM Wrote:You have chosen to ignore meford4u. View this post · Un-ignore meford4u
...Tie domi might need someone to carry around his balls. :D :D
[right][snapback]182250[/snapback][/right]

Very funny... always knew it, MeFord4u only manly man golf balls...

Anyways, you two carry on, the rest of the clan will be playing golf while you two go at it in the club house, mange cazzo en Italiano :D .
From the T.O. to the B-Lo. (D'Youville)
"Can I be da Joke Pimp?"
I see you have deleted your avatar. I must have gotten to you.

But my sexual orienatation matters very little to me as a married man.

But I always thought Paolo was gay. And I am not kidding.

meford4u,Apr 20 2006, 06:18 PM Wrote:I see you have deleted your avatar.  I must have gotten to you.

But my sexual orienatation matters very little to me as a married man.

But I always thought Paolo was gay.  And I am not kidding.
[right][snapback]182456[/snapback][/right]
[Image: _39859421_gaymarriage3_apbody.jpg]

pwned.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buffalo Leafs Game - (cancelled) torradan 9 2,160 03-20-2007, 03:48 AM
Last Post: torradan
  All People Attending Leafs Vs. Buffalo Game *att* torradan 14 3,669 03-15-2007, 10:54 PM
Last Post: ANTHONYD