Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just So You Know.....
NefCanuck,Apr 21 2006, 07:05 PM Wrote:Damn straight! Nearly took out an asshat today who parks in the disabled spot, no permit.  I park elsewhere point (with my cane yet) to the sign and the fool just smiles and doesn't move an inch, the ultimate $%^$ you I went inside the store looking to complain but the jerkoff pulled out before I could complete my story to the clerk.

I was SO tempted to just bash his van with my cane though <_<

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]182724[/snapback][/right]
See Daniel, you're nicer than I am. I'd block the a-hole in and call the parking division.

Revenue from someone parking in a disabled spot? The green hornets would be on that like flies on poop. :)
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,Apr 27 2006, 12:23 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Apr 21 2006, 07:05 PM Wrote:Damn straight! Nearly took out an asshat today who parks in the disabled spot, no permit.  I park elsewhere point (with my cane yet) to the sign and the fool just smiles and doesn't move an inch, the ultimate $%^$ you I went inside the store looking to complain but the jerkoff pulled out before I could complete my story to the clerk.

I was SO tempted to just bash his van with my cane though <_<

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]182724[/snapback][/right]
See Daniel, you're nicer than I am. I'd block the a-hole in and call the parking division.

Revenue from someone parking in a disabled spot? The green hornets would be on that like flies on poop. :)
[right][snapback]183681[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I'm trying to remember but I think the max fine is now $5K (Of course the chances of getting the "max" fine are about the same as me winning the lottery)

I was and am too attached to the Focus to risk the moron bulling his way out with his van at the time.

NefCanuck
Options really for Chinese groceries:

H&H - Central Parkway West & Burhamthorpe

T&T - Promenade Mall (Bathurst & Hwy 7), or Steeles & Warden, or Steeles and Milliken

Any former Big Land Farms location - they've been reopened. Most common name should be Yuan Woon, or something similar.

Pacific Mall doesn't have groceries, from what I recall. Only Market Village does, which is beside it. There is a difference :P

Besides, some of the mainstream stuff is available at Loblaws or at No Frills.

Gardiner will be closed this weekend. Luckily I don't need to work on weekends much now. That pleasure will be left until the next fiscal year :rolleyes:

Also, Jane & Hwy 7 has kinda opened up, but no where near completion. Yesterday was fun driving to my meeting. What was more fun was nearly seeing a Bentley nearly getting creamed by a Corolla coming out of Sam's Club.

Oh, and those hoping for the Sheppard / Bathurst sinkhole to be fixed...wrong.

Yonge & 407 - add that one to your sinkhole list too.
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
Wow, you know your stuff!