Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Parts Day!
Just thought some of you guys might want to know....

Aug 22 & 23, 2009

Free Parts day out here at Abe's Auto in Bowmanville

$39.99 all you can carry

http://www.aawr.ca

and as far as i can see there is no model year limit like at Standard ;)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Aug 19 2009, 08:08 PM Wrote:Free Parts[right][snapback]293002[/snapback][/right]

SL8RZZX3,Aug 19 2009, 08:08 PM Wrote:$39.99 [right][snapback]293002[/snapback][/right]

:ph34r:
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
wonder what the selection is like...i'd love to get some door handles and headlights to play with.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
ZTWsquared,Aug 19 2009, 10:33 PM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Aug 19 2009, 08:08 PM Wrote:Free Parts[right][snapback]293002[/snapback][/right]

SL8RZZX3,Aug 19 2009, 08:08 PM Wrote:$39.99 [right][snapback]293002[/snapback][/right]

:ph34r:
[right][snapback]293009[/snapback][/right]

LOL like Standard they charge an entrance fee to get into the yard....

But since i might go looking for a hatch so get shaved, which prices out to $200 before tax, plus what ever else i can carry $39.99 might as well be free
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
*wonders if he can get enough parts to make a new car in one trip*

*wonders if the parts guys would notice him walking a utility trailer through the yard like a wheelbarrow*

I COULD always go looking for a first-gen Escape's No Boundaries roof rack deflector. Of course, there's always the 5 hour drive from North Bay to consider.

How does this s*** work? Can you pay again and go back through again? If so, I'll pay someone nicely for their time. :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Just hire a long ass crane and have it strategically place for in yard pick in the back section lol. I might go. But they say they are open on the 23 but thats a sunday and the website says its closed on Sundays???
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

do you know if they have a big Focus invintory? i need a few parts including a newer rust free trunk lid.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Just went to the database on their website... boo! Nothing for an 05-07 focus? Either they don't have it, or their database sucks butt.

Thinking of getting headlights I can attempt to paint, and maybe painted mirrors/handles off an ST or SVT.

Wondering if I should gamble $40 away or not..

Then again now that I think of it -- I doubt they'd have every single bit in a database, that would take forever if its a big place.

Now I'm REALLY wondering if I want to gamble $40.. I'm sure I could find lots of stuff though.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
if its like standard, then you can not use trailers to carry parts. You can not drag parts on the ground and there is a line that you must pass with all the parts in your hands. its about 10Meters. once you pass that then you are good to go.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Well there was only 1 focus there.....

But i scored a set of chrome headlights, stock grille, grille splash guard, dome light w/ surround, intermitant wiper switch w/ rear wiper controls, A driver's side seat belt and bumper lights

AND a 99 neon Trunk lid and tails for my buddy

The focus that was there was a white SPI wagon and it was in mint shape, i was almost tempted to offer them $200 for it as a rolling chassis and start a V8 conversion

They were also taking orders for next month, so i said to have lots of 00-07 foci on hand, since they said they had lots.
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting