Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuffing The Ls7 Ino A Solstice
http://hotrod.com/projectbuild/hdrp_0605_p...uild/index.html
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Thats amazing. Prolly even more fun than a V8 Focus.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

[Image: hdrp_0605_solstice_v8_project_car_23_z.jpg]

tht uber hot, and that car would stoopid fun to drive!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Sounds like the TVR cars in the UK. Small roadsters with V8s
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
Casper,Apr 18 2006, 04:39 PM Wrote:Sounds like the TVR cars in the UK. Small roadsters with V8s
[right][snapback]181937[/snapback][/right]

That Solstice above looks like a pathetic copy of an S2000 or Z3/Z4.

Btw, the Solstice is built for people taller than 5'8 and shorter than 6'1 since it does not have height adjustable seats and very little seat travel.
From the T.O. to the B-Lo. (D'Youville)
"Can I be da Joke Pimp?"
Solstice looks nothing like an S2000 or a Z4 other than it's a roadster. Now compare pricing. If anything it looks a bit like the small Jag roadster prototypes that were running around a few years ago.

As for height, People whine about how tiny the first Miatas are but at 6'2" and 230lbs I fit just fine. Small? Yes. Can I deal with it? Yes. The Solstice has more than enough room for me and my friend who sits at the 6'7" 250lb mark didn't complain either. If Jay's car hadn't been for sale I would have happily waited a couple years and bought a GXP.
Luke.

2002 Malibu Blue ZX5 "Malibloo" RIP 2006 Sad
2003 Liquid Grey ZX3 "Tarmac" Eurofried Rice

Tarmac.
^^ I have no idea how you fit in a Miata. I seriously don't, and I'm 6'3" with a 34/35" inseam. I can't comfortably sit there and work the pedals.

I've always loved Miatas, but I just don't fit. It makes Chuck Norris sad.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Honkeytonk Monkey,Apr 19 2006, 03:07 AM Wrote:As for height, People whine about how tiny the first Miatas are but at 6'2" and 230lbs I fit just fine. Small? Yes. Can I deal with it? Yes. The Solstice has more than enough room for me and my friend who sits at the 6'7" 250lb mark didn't complain either. If Jay's car hadn't been for sale I would have happily waited a couple years and bought a GXP.
[right][snapback]182013[/snapback][/right]

I have no idea how you fit... I'm 6'1" and a tad we bit fatter...

[Image: miata_motivate.jpg]

I didn't fit much better in the jag convertibles either.

the solstice is hideous.. I'll hold out for the saturn sky..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

The miata has more room than most cars it's size imo. I can't believe GM didn't put height adjustable seats in that car neither... considering just how small it is.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
i dont like the soltice, but that one i posted before is hot, and the power...MUY CALIENTE!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...